Modeling from Photo Reference in 3ds Max ( English )
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will learn to model a scene from photo.
- You should know Autodesk 3Ds Max
In this course we'll learn how to recreate an interior scene in 3ds Max based on photo reference. This course will mainly be specific to modeling techniques, which can be used to create any kind of scene. Mostly modeling work in interior design projects, are based on plans and photo references. So when you are in need of unique furniture models, proper dimensions in a scene, or you would like to add your models to a real image, it may be a problem at first, but we'll focus on discussing many techniques to solve the issue. By the end of this training, you'll be able to expertly model a scene in 3ds Max from photo reference.
- 3d artist, Interior designer, Animation students, Architect, architectural designer