Machine Learning Technical Interview
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 50 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Prepare for machine learning technical questions
- Improve or refresh knowledge in machine learning
- Get a great intuition of the machine learning topics
- Recall fundamental aspects of data processing
- Know variety of feature engineering methods
- Handle dimensionality reduction questions
- Recall many classification and regression models
- Understand the pros and cons between machine learning methods
- Handle advanced questions on supervised learning
- Discuss hyperparameters and how to apply cross-validation
- Build an understanding of good experiment design
- Recall the concepts of feature selection
- Describe different types of dataset balancing methods
- Have an intuition of main сlustering algorithms
- Get practice with model evaluation questions
- Some high school mathematics level
- Basic knowledge in probability theory and statistics
- Basic understanding of data science concepts
- Basic understanding of machine learning algorithms
- Some prior computer science experience
This course is designed to become a convenient resource for preparing for a technical machine learning interview. It helps you to get ready for an interview with 50 lectures covering questions and answers on a varied range of topics. The course is intended not only for candidates with a full understanding of possible questions but also for recalling knowledge in data science.
We will systematically cover the data preparation methods including data normalization, outliers handling, feature engineering, and dimensionality reduction techniques.
After processing the data in the next section, we will move on to the supervised machine learning methods. We will consider simple linear algorithms, regularization, maximum likelihood method. Besides, we will also talk about the Bayes theorem and the naive Bayes classifier. Several lectures in this section are devoted to the support vector machine model. Most of the lectures after this will be dedicated to algorithms based on decision-making trees: we will consider bagging algorithm, random forest, AdaBoost, and gradient boosting.
Having finished reviewing the interview questions on algorithms, we will move on to the subject area of machine learning and discuss such topics as good experiment design, cross-validation methods, overfitting and underfitting, feature selection methods, unbalanced data problem.
This course also includes several lectures on clustering algorithms, covering the most well-known methods and their concepts. In addition, as part of this course, we will consider various metrics for assessing the quality of supervised and unsupervised models.
In summary, this course will help you to recall the methods used by real machine learning experts and prepare you for this hot data scientist career path.
- Anyone who wants to prepare for a Machine Learning interview
- Anyone who wants to improve or recall Machine Learning skills
- Anyone who wants to start or switch their career to Data Science