Machine Learning (ML) Bootcamp: Python, TensorFlow, Colab,..
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 9 articles
- 23 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The three building blocks of Machine Learning: Maths, Methods and Machine.
- Maths: Calculus, Linear Algebra, Statistics, Naive Bayes
- Methods: Neural Networks, Deep Learning, PCA, Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Keras
- Machine: Python, Cloud Computing, Colab
- Insights into real life projects and how to apply the concepts
Please find attached the IPython notebook.
Feel free to explore the code.
- No prerequisites
Do you want to master Machine Learning (ML) - the key field of the future?
ML is the core of artificial intelligence and will transform all industries and all areas of life.
This comprehensive course covers the three M's Maths, Methods and Machine, and is easy to understand.
Machine learning libraries
Estimators & Predictors
Neural Network (Deep Learning)
Support Vector Machine
and many more
Concepts & techniques
Principal Component Analysis (PCA)
Neural Machine Translation (NMT)
Long Short-Term Memory (LSTM)
Monte-Carlo Tree Search (MCTS)
Deep Convolutional Generative Adversarial Network (DCGAN)
and many more
Colab Cloud Notebook
These three building blocks will give you the deep understanding of the subject.
Furthermore projects will provide insights into real life solutions.
Titanic dataset (binary classification)
Boston Housing dataset (regression)
Student performance (binary classification)
Hand-written digits (image recognition & generation)
Stock market predictions
Text recognition and language translation
Autonomous driving (reinforcement learning)
Mastering the game of GO (deep reinforcement learning)
Segmentation of customer data (PCA)
Spam detection (Bayes)
Do not hesitate and join the course. ML will transform your life!
This course is extraordinary, as it is easy to understand, and combines education with entertainment.
Learning should be exciting!
- Everyone who is interested in machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Pupils, students, employees in all kind of roles, self-employed workers