Mixing & Mastering with Presonus Studio One
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 11 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to Mix your Songs
- How to Master and Finalize Songs
- Studio One Professional Software (Studio One Artist doesn't have the Mastering Projects Feature)
- A basic knowledge of the application
If you want to improve your song mixes in Studio One, this is the perfect course for you!
Learn how to Mix and Master them within Studio One
This is a complete course teaching you how to use all the tools and feature sets in Studio One to give you a great mixed, mastered and finalized song/s
With easy-to-follow tutorials and a real-world example of a song from start to finish, you'll enjoy learning while taking action.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Getting a Song ready to be mixed and mastered
- Adjusting the levels and panning of the tracks
- Understanding how EQ's and Compressors work in a mix
- Using the effects to help make your tracks sit better in the mix
- Enhancing your tracks with audio processing effects
- Creating Mastering Projects with your Songs
- Learning how the spectral meters help with your mastering
- Using Mastering Effects like: EQ, Multiband Compression, and Limiting
- Exporting and Finalizing your Song/s
WHY MIX AND MASTER IN STUDIO ONE?
Studio One is a fully featured package.
It has great editing and mixing tools.
It is super easy to navigate and use.
The songs and mastering projects integrate seamlessly.
Includes spectral meters to help you get the best mix and master.
WHY LEARN FROM US?
This course expands on my other bestseller Udemy course on Studio One. That course covered the basics, and I hope this course helps you step up your music productions in Studio One.
My goal is to make this the best Studio One Mixing & Mastering course on the market, and will do anything possible to add value for you.
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN THE COURSE!
- Aimed at users that want to get better at their mixing and mastering within Studio One
- Music Composers, Producers working with Studio who want to know the tools better
- Users who want to take their Studio one Songs further and polish them up so they compare with other commercial releases.
In this video Gary gives a brief introduction on what is going to be covered in this course
In this video Gary goes over how to organizing your tracks into folders, and assign them to bus channels before starting your mix.
This takes a listen through the song before and after the mastering, to give youa . taste on what you're going to learn