Mixed Media Magazine Paper Collage
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to make a collage using magazines.
- What magazines to select.
- How to paste paper to avoid wrinkles and air pockets.
- The process of assembling the collage.
- How to rip and cut paper.
- How to protect your collage.
- An interest in creating art and collage.
Like to rip paper? So do I. Learn how to make a collage without paint, using only cut and ripped magazine paper. Work with me as I put together a collage of birch trees. In this course, you will learn:
What magazines to use.
The supplies you'll need.
The process of planning out your collage.
How to work with paper:
What paper works best
Learn to paste.
How to avoid wrinkles and air pockets.
How to cut your paper.
Learn how to protect your finished collage.
Follow along and work on your collage at your own pace. All the principles can be applied to any subject you choose.
- Art students
- Folks interested in collage.
- Someone with lots of time on their hands and enjoys ripping paper. :)