MIXING DRUMS- How to mix a huge drum sound in 12 easy steps!
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to use the tools you have in order to create a huge drum mix!
- You will learn how to set the right compression
- You will learn how to make your drums pump but also stay natural at the same time
- You will learn how to use an equalizer musically and techniqually
- You will learn about the right preperation for the mixdown
- You will learn how to make your drum sound big, by using the right reverb
- and many more...
This course is made for home-recording-engineers, youtube-drummers that want to create a better drum mix, bands that want to make international sounding drum - records at home and people that want to improve their mixing skills on the drum-set.
This course is completely focused on mixing the drum-set and starting completely from scratch. No previous knowledge is required!
You will need any digital workstation (DAW) for this course like Cubase, Protools, Logic, Ableton, etc...
The course will last about 2 hours and it will guide you through several processes, step by step (99% Video).
You really don't need high-end-expensive gear and plugIns. YOU CAN create an international sound at home! If you've ever wondered how this is possible - now you're just one click away! Enroll now and dive into the secrets of modern drum mixing!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people that want to improve their drum mixing skills!
- You are a musician, have any DAW and want to record a drumset? Welcome, this is the right place to start!
- You are a drummer and want to record your own drumset? Perfect - enroll now!
- You already have a lot of experience with recording drumsets, but still you are not really satisfied with your results? You will benefit a lot by enrolling in this course!
Since I can think i was always into creating music. I started recording
when i was 10 years old and went on producing my own songs when i was
14. I got my jazz-drumming diploma from JHK conservatory in Austria when
i was 23 and founded my own recording/mixing and producing studio.
About 3 years ago i started building my own recording and mixing
equipment! I am really into playing with sound details and getting the
most out of every link in my signal chain. Today I am lucky enough being
able to say, that my job is my passion and i am very thankful for that!