Mix World-Class Cocktails - Secrets of a Champion Mixologist
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- A home enthusiast? Mix 5-star cocktails for family and friends, that the most skilled professional would be proud of.
- Already a bartender? Develop your skills, mix truly world-class cocktails and give your career a serious boost.
- Shake, stir, layer and build your drinks with the skills of the greatest mixologists.
- Create perfect examples of 16 of the world's great classic and contemporary cocktails.
- Learn how to make a range of creative, eye-catching cocktail garnishes to give your cocktails that 'show-stopper' appeal.
- You do not need any experience or prior knowledge to take this course. The format is designed to benefit all students regardless of whether they are starting out, experienced pro's or anything in between.
- All students will require the following equipment to professionally mix the drinks on this course:
- Boston Cocktail Shaker (or 3-piece)
- Hawthorne Strainer
- Bar Spoon
- 25/50ml Jigger (measure)
- You don't need alcohol to enrol on this course and benefit from the tuition. However, to fully immerse yourself in the experience, a list of ingredients will be provided allowing you to decide which drinks you would like to go on and make.
- You must be of legal drinking age in your country to enrol on this course.
Over 25 years I have trained more than 30000 of the world's finest cocktail bartenders and now, for the first time I am making this same cocktail mixing course available online for less than 2% of the live training price..... to everyone.
Whatever your experience, this course will leave you making world-class examples of 16 of the most popular cocktails of our time.
Indeed, this course is for absolutely anyone that would like to mix word-class cocktails. Whether you are a home enthusiast or a professional bartender, this course will guide you through the principals and techniques for mixing truly fabulous drinks.
You will learn key mixing techniques, how to produce the finest examples of the great classic cocktails, the secrets and methods for producing the most popular contemporary cocktails perfectly, and finally how to produce some show-stopping cocktail garnishes to give your cocktails that 'rock-star' presentation. By the end of this course, I will have helped you to master 16 of the most popular cocktails including mixing a perfect Mojito, a sublime Cosmopolitan and a Dry Martini that will satisfy the thirst of the most demanding guests.
This easy to follow course is designed to demystify the whole topic of mixology, sharing all the best advice and knowledge from my 25 year career, allowing students to create the standard of cocktails that will have their guests wanting more!
In addition to Udemy's 30-day money back guarantee, I offer my personal promise that you will be accessing the very same level of training delivered by me to thousands of the world's most talented mixologists. In addition, to give you a 'try before you buy' experience, I have made 2 of my masterclass lectures available for FREE PREVIEW, so why not take a look? Finally, if the course isn't what you were looking for, you can get a refund, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, at any time within the first 30 days.
So, what are you waiting for? If you are ready to start making some amazing cocktails, Enrol Now.....
Look forward to seeing you on the course.
- This course is ideal for the home enthusiast looking to produce professional quality cocktails for their family and friends.
- This course is perfect for the professional bartender or mixologist looking to raise the standard of their skills, produce the highest quality cocktails & mixed drinks and deliver a mind-blowing customer experience.
- This course is also perfect for bartenders with no mixology experience that wish to break in to the world of cocktail mixology.
An overview of the course sections and what we'll be covering
A run through the key pieces of cocktail mixing equipment and their uses plus recommendations of domestic alternatives for the home bartender.
We may all be familiar with the broad range of fruit flavoured Daiquiris (Banana, Strawberry, etc) but not necessarily the classic rum-based Daiquiri upon which they are all based. Served ice cold and straight-up in a chilled martini glass, there is nothing quite like it.
This gorgeous espresso based mix has become a modern-day sensation. With a floating coffee-bean garnish, ours is amongst the best you'll find.
How to cut and present a gorgeous fan of apple slices on the rim of your cocktail