Mission Possible: Winning the Battle over Temptation
- No prerequisites
This course was developed to help those caught up in sexual addiction and pornography break free. It includes video instruction presented by Dr. Gil Stieglitz, along with scripture verses and spiritual exercises to download, as well as plenty of encouragement to overcome temptation against sexual and pornography addiction. This is a tried and true curriculum based on hours of counseling and small group sessions that can be done in churches, individually, in a small group, or in a mentoring format. Based on the book Mission Possible: Winning the Battle over Temptation, this course makes it even more possible to enjoy freedom from temptation, a new level of mental and emotional clarity, and purity again.
- Men and women who have issues with pornography.
- Welcome to Mission Possible
- Effective Ways to Use this Course
- Why is Sexual Desire or Intimacy so Strong in Men?
- Cleanse Your Life through Confession
- Look for the Lord’s Way of Escape
- Love Not Lust
- Build a Catalog of Positive Mental Movies
- Personalize Romans 6:1-23
- Re-Wallpaper Your Hall of Shame
- Die to Lust
- Make a Covenant with Your Eyes
- Take an Anti-Temptation Pill
- Get Serious about Resisting Sin
- Prepare for Weak Times
- Join an Accountability Group
- Be on Your Guard against Temptation’s Helpers
- Temptation has a Limited Range
- Deal with Hidden Wounds
Dr. Gil Stieglitz is a prolific author, engaging speaker, and insightful pastor who has spent thousands of hours helping, coaching, and strengthening couples, men, and believers in Christ. Gil has written over twenty-five books on marriage, soul development, and spiritual warfare, including top-sellers Becoming a Godly Husband, God’s Radical Plan for Wives, and Marital Intelligence, as well as Mission Possible, Touching the Face of God, Spiritual Disciplines of a C.H.R.I.S.T.I.A.N.and more. His newest marriage book comes out in November 2019, Building a Ridiculously Great Marriage: Premarital and Marital Habits. Gil speaks to thousands of people each year about the wonders of God’s principles serving as Discipleship Pastor at Bayside Church, a dynamic multi-site church near Sacramento, CA. He is the founder of and on faculty with Principles to Live By, a nonprofit organization that helps people connect to God’s principles in everyday life. He and his wife, Dana, enjoy a ridiculously delightful life in Northern California. Gil has a heart for helping people become all God wants them to be. He believes a “Great Life Is Great Relationships.”