- 9 hours on-demand video
- 15 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Basic Japanese pronunciation
- Basic reading and writing of Japanese hiragana and katakana characters.
- Basic grammar for making sentences using ADJECTIVES.
- Basic conversation skills which reflect your intelligence, which will allow you to make friends. You will be able to talk and write about what you and your family members like or dislike, and about the personalities of your friends or family members. You’ll also be able to talk and write about a trip, when and where you went with whom, what you did there, how things looked, and how you felt.
- The willingness to learn Japanese language and culture
- English listening ability
- Ideally finish learning the SECTION 1 & 2 of the MISJ WELCOME PROGRAM or at least can read basic Hiragana and Katakana.
- This program is carefully designed so that you can learn everything systematically. So, when you study this program for the first time, be sure to watch the videos from the beginning, in order, without jumping around to random topics. When you review, you may watch them in any order.
- If you are confident in your pronunciation or you can smoothly read and write hiragana and katakana already, you may skip those parts.
This is the last of three sections of the MISJ WELCOME PROGRAM: three lessons from Lesson 8 to Lesson 10.
You will learn how to make ADJECTIVE-based sentences, and how to ask and answer questions using these sentences. Conversational topics include: talking about pains, physical conditions, likes & dislikes, how to ask for descriptions, how to ask for impressions, and how to respond to statements.
In the final lesson, you will review the topics of grammar and themes of conversation you learned in the MISJ WELCOME PROGRAM. You will also learn about VERB conjugation and how to talk about abilities.
- This is the last of three sections of the MISJ WELCOME PROGRAM. MISJ stands for Mikiko Iwasaki’s Systematic Japanese.
- The WELCOME PROGRAM is suitable for beginners who want to make a good start of learning Japanese. But it also helps people who want to re-build a solid foundation of Japanese language study.
- Hundreds of our students, from countries across the world, recommend the MISJ WELCOME PROGRAM. Sign up today!