- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Basic Japanese pronunciation
- Basic reading and writing of Japanese hiragana and katakana characters
- Basic grammar for making sentences using NOUNS
- Basic conversation skills which reflect your intelligence, which will allow you to make friends and enjoy shopping.
- The willingness to learn Japanese language and culture
- English listening ability
- This program is carefully designed so that you can learn everything systematically. So, when you study this program for the first time, be sure to watch the videos from the beginning, in order, without jumping around to random topics. When you review, you may watch them in any order.
- If you can smoothly read and write hiragana and katakana already, just skip those parts.
First five lessons of the MISJ WELCOME PROGRAM.
Pronunciation, writing and reading of basic characters, how to make NOUN-based sentences, and how to ask and answer questions using these sentences. Conversational topics include: greetings, self-introductions, finding locations, asking for personal information such as names, home countries, occupations, ages, and telephone numbers, talking about family, ordering things, and shopping.
- This is the first of three sections of the MISJ WELCOME PROGRAM. MISJ stands for Mikiko Iwasaki’s Systematic Japanese.
- The WELCOME PROGRAM is suitable for beginners who want to make a good start of learning Japanese. But it also helps people who want to re-build a solid foundation of Japanese language study.
- Hundreds of our students, from countries across the world, recommend the MISJ WELCOME PROGRAM. Sign up today!