Minute Taking at Meetings
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- After this workshop, you'll be able to:
- determine what to record and what to ignore
- understand how privacy legislation impacts minutes
- convey information in succinct, effective sentences
- organize yourself before, during and after the meeting
- watch for the hidden variables
- no previous knowledge required
And you'll take the minutes.
This is a statement that often sends fear into the minds of meeting attendees. Why? Because too many people consider the role boring, stressful, and non-important.
This three-hour Minute Taking course: How to Take Minutes at Meetings will change your mind.
I have been involved in the meeting process -- both as a minute taker and as a chair -- for many years.
In fact, I have written one of the first books exclusively on minute taking -- The Minute Takers Handbook -- now in its 4th reprint. Since then I have taught minute taking to all sorts of groups. And I have learned even more techniques to help you.
Whether you are taking minutes for boards, committees, weekly meetings, volunteer groups or your condo association, this workshop will make you more confident and enable you to produce professional minutes.
Take this ultimate Minute Taking course right now and learn how to take minutes at meetings.
- Anyone who takes or will take minutes at meetings of boards, committees, volunteer groups or condo associatesions