Addictions are REAL so learn how to make Minor Adjustments
What you'll learn
- Our utmost goal is to inspire, motivate, and guide you towards discovering and embracing your true purpose in life.
- You will experience empowerment on spiritual, mental, emotional, and relational levels.
- You will learn to distinguish between achieving and sustaining your sobriety and living a productive lifestyle.
- You will acquire the skills to make the necessary minor adjustments.
- You will discover new approaches and opportunities for personal development.
- You will understand the significance of moving towards your purpose and not reverting back to your addiction.
- You need to be interested in assisting individuals with substance use disorders, mental health issues, and criminal lifestyles.
- The only requirement for this course is a willingness to learn something new!
- A computer with audio capabilities.
Through our comprehensive program, we strive to prevent and reduce crimes and foster a sense of empowerment in individuals. By imparting valuable knowledge and skills, we enable men and women to make the necessary "Minor Adjustments" in their lives, paving the way for a productive and fulfilling post-incarceration or rehabilitation lifestyle. However, attaining freedom and sobriety is the first step; maintaining it becomes the real challenge. Our unique 8-lesson Minor Adjustments Program, accompanied by a dedicated workbook, is a steadfast resource that strengthens confidence, ignites hope, and fosters personal growth. This self-paced course allows individuals to progress at their own speed, and should they desire to continue making a positive impact on their community, they can explore the possibility of running a local group by reaching out to our founders. By embracing the belief that one's past can serve as a driving force toward their destined future, we empower individuals to triumph over their brokenness and embrace their inherent greatness.
Begin Your Healing Journey Keep Moving Forward at Minor Adjustments Group, Inc.
The primary purpose is to teach men and women how to make the “Minor Adjustments” that are necessary for their lives, which will allow them to obtain and maintain a productive lifestyle after incarceration and or rehabilitation!
Our motto is: Anywhere but Backward!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone seeking knowledge on Life Skills, Motivation, Productive Living, Rehabilitation, Re-entry, and Recovery.
- Anyone interested in discovering a fresh approach to the world of Recovery!
- Anyone keen on understanding addictions related to drugs and alcohol.
Michael Mickey Williams Jr. is one of the most sought-after motivational speakers, ministers, and teachers when it comes to recovering from substance use disorders and criminal lifestyles. On the mission to change the lives of struggling ones, Michael himself has struggled with a substance use disorder and criminal lifestyle for 22 years. With his exceptional speeches and inspirational journey from substance use disorder to a 10-time Published Author, Certified Drug Counselor and Recovery Specialist, NJAPA Regional Director, and one of the Founder of the Minor Adjustments program, he has the evidence of individuals he has helped to bring extraordinary changes in their lifestyle.
Michael’s teaching and words of wisdom empower people to take the tough yet rewarding route to recovery. As many describe, his style of teaching touches the hearts and souls accrediting his personal experience and convincing skills.
As a father of seven and granddad of four, Michael’s speeches and manuscripts are making a difference in the lives of several struggling individuals. Verbalized with passion and inked with compassion, Michael is the real powerhouse of inspiration and motivation for the ones looking for a way out from substance use disorder and criminal lifestyle.