Six Sigma Statistics Using Minitab 17
What you'll learn
- Will be able to understand the statistical concepts from basic up to Six Sigma Black Belt level.
- Will able to use Minitab 17 for conducting the advanced level of statistical analysis
- Will help you in understanding statistics to pass certification exams such as ASQ-CQA, CQE, SSGB, SSBB and many more.
By completing this course, you will have a solid understanding of the most commonly used statistical concepts in Six Sigma and you will also be able to apply those using Minitab software.
The course is not limited to Minitab software. It first explains the statistical concept and then shows how to implement it using Minitab.
Why this course?
Start your Six Sigma learning with an experienced instructor having 35 years of practical experience in implementing Quality Management and Continuous Performance Improvement.
59,000+ satisfied students. This course has the highest number of student enrollments amongst others in this category.
Here is a summary of the topics covered in this course.
Learn statistics in plain and simple terms, from basics to advanced concepts.
Learn to perform statistical analysis using Minitab 17 software for your Six Sigma Green / Black Belt projects.
A wide range of topics are covered, starting from the basics to advanced topics such as Measurement System Analysis (MSA), Gage R&R, Hypothesis Testing, ANOVA and Design of Experiments.
You will learn the statistical analysis for your Six Sigma projects using Minitab 17 through short and easy-to-understand video lessons and quizzes. A discussion forum on the right side of this course would be used to discuss specific problems and issues.
Even though Minitab software has been updated a few times since the release of this course, the concepts explained here can still be applied in the latest version of Minitab.
What are other students saying about this course?
Easy to understand and hands on exercises. (5 stars by Forest SL Zhang)
I highly recommend if you want to improve the analysis skill on minitab 17. Probably is the most complete course about it on Udemy. (5 stars by Marcos de Morais Silva)
This helped me to get my statistics concepts cleared from the basics! Also, This assisted me to learn various concepts related to MINITAB software. (5 stars by Vishwesh kumar Jha)
I'd recommend this course to anybody aspiring for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt. (5 stars by Matt Rold)
Steady Paced & Interactive Course Content . (5 stars by Shashank Dubey)
What are you waiting for?
This course comes with Udemy's 30 days money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the course, get your money back.
I hope to see you in the course.
Who this course is for:
- Quality Managers
- Supervisors, Managers and professionals who want to implement Six Sigma process within an organization.
- Business Managers who want to understand what numbers are telling
- Six Sigma Black Belts
- Six Sigma Green Belts
PMI-PMP, IRCA Registered Lead Auditor, ASQ - CSSBB, CQA, CQE, CMQ/OE, IIA - CIA
Sandeep Kumar has more than 35 years of Quality Management experience. He has worked as Quality Director on a number of projects, including Power, Oil and Gas and Infrastructure projects.
In addition, he provides coaching and consulting services to implement Lean Six Sigma to improve performance.
His areas of specialization include Quality Assurance, ISO 9001:2015, Lean, Six Sigma, Risk Management, QMS Audits, Supplier Quality Surveillance, Supplier Pre-qualification, Construction Quality, Mechanical Inspection and Quality Training.
His professional qualification/certifications include:
• ASQ-CSSBB, Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
• ASQ-CMQ/OE Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence
• PMI-PMP Certified Project Management Professional
• IRCA Registered Lead Auditor (QMS-2015)
• IIA-CIA Certified Internal Auditor
• ASQ-CSSGB, Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
• ASQ-CQA Certified Quality Auditor
• ASQ-CQE Certified Quality Engineer
• ASQ-CSQP Certified Supplier Quality Professional