MINIMUM QUICKBOOKS - Last Minute Bookkeeping Just For Taxes
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Identify he minimum steps needed to complete bookkeeping requirements of the I.R.S
- Set up a company for basic data entry
- Record the most vital transactions for bookkeeping requirements in to a QuickBooks file
- interpret basic financial reports
- Basic computer skills. This class is for all levels
This QuickBooks instructional course is designed to help people who have not done any bookkeeping during the year, but still need to file taxes. Anyone who needs to do an entire year's worth of bookkeeping in a few short days or weeks, should defiantly take this course.
There is nothing in this course that is not absolutely minimlly nesssisary. It shows the bare minimum that is needed for "last minuet" bookkeeping with QuickBooks. The video lectures start at the beginning and show step by step how to do every thing necessary for the most basic bookkeeping for filing taxes.
You will create and set up a company file from the beginning. You will learn how to record ANY type of bank deposit or check. You will learn how to record transfers between accounts and how to record credit card transactions. You will be able to navigate around QuickBooks and find anything you put in to file very quickly and easily. You will be able to record owner's investment and withdrawals of cash and other assets to and from the company.
Most importantly, you will learn how to manage petty cash and mange and record events where the owner has "co-mingled" funds between himself (or herself) and the company. There's also a section for paypal users and managing a paypal account.
The course is made with QuickBooks desktop for windows. However, the ideas apply to QuickBooks online as well as QuickBooks for Macintosh and Enterprise solutions.
I'm right here for you if you have any questions or need support. I hope you learn well and enjoy the course
- Anyone who never di ANY bookkeeping for their business and is in a rush to satisfy the bookkeeping requirement for taxes
- Anyone who wants basic QuickBooks and Bookkeeping knowledge
This lecture is an overview of what you will learn in the course
This video will help you prepare your documents to begin using QuickBooks. It's more to the overview of the course
You will learn the absolute minimum steps to creating a QuickBookls company file