Minimalism: Simplify Your Life
- Being enthusiastic & willing to learn is all what you need!
"Most of us buy things that we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress the people we don't like."
We live in a consumerism society.
Every business, every person wants something from you.
To by, to do, to give, to get something.
Whatever it may be.
We live in society where people fight for your attention & money.
Living behind ourself everything that’s important to us.
Stop doing that.
You’re not a slave of your habits & other people’s opinions.
Every piece of stuff you own weighs you down while you're alive,
yet you can't take a single thing with you when you die.
What’s the solution?
Minimalism & Simple lifestyle!
To be able to live freely, to simplify any area of your life, be content & happy with what you have.
Minimalism, the Art of Simplicity, will set you free.
- Anyone with desire to improve himself.
- Anyone who wants to simplify his life.
- Anyone who wants to become more by choosing less.
- Anyone who needs to turn his life on another level.
- What is Minimalism?00:54
- Why Do You Need It?01:30
- How Minimalism Works01:46
- Benefits of Minimalism03:35
- When is the Right Time?01:34
- Priceless Principles03:51
- Decluttering? Yes, Please!02:36
- The Most Powerful Decluttering Methods06:34
- [Practice] Decluttering Your Life02:59
- Tips & Tricks02:28
- Accept the help01:29
- The best way to organize01:12
- The Best Way to Travel03:57
- Digital Minimalism03:30
- Before buying something01:56
- Ask the right questions03:47
- Questions to Ask Yourself00:55
- How to Create Time for What You Love05:17
- Giving is living01:54
- Staying simple03:19
- It gets worse before it gets better01:21
- Simplicity never ends01:23
- Suggested Minimalism & Simple Lifestyle Sources!00:44
Revshan is extremely passionate life enthusiast. Always positive & open-minded to experience, explore and execute new ideas to make the world a better place.
Obsessed about disrupting the status quo, he proves by example that with right approach, knowledge and execution most of things can be accomplished quicker and better.
Revshan is considered as a Polyglot who speaks fluently in 6 languages: Azerbaijani, English, German, Russian, Turkish and Ukrainian.
' I strongly believe that the purpose of life is life with a purpose. My lifetime purpose is providing as much value to this world as possible. Only by sharing we can become happier & discover truest joy of life. I'm here to share my knowledge with people & by doing so make their lives better. '
- Revshan Abdurakhmanov