Minimalism: Simplify Your Life
- Being enthusiastic & willing to learn is all what you need!
"Most of us buy things that we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress the people we don't like."
We live in a consumerism society.
Every business, every person wants something from you.
To by, to do, to give, to get something.
Whatever it may be.
We live in society where people fight for your attention & money.
Living behind ourself everything that’s important to us.
Stop doing that.
You’re not a slave of your habits & other people’s opinions.
Every piece of stuff you own weighs you down while you're alive,
yet you can't take a single thing with you when you die.
What’s the solution?
Minimalism & Simple lifestyle!
To be able to live freely, to simplify any area of your life, be content & happy with what you have.
Minimalism, the Art of Simplicity, will set you free.
- Anyone with desire to improve himself.
- Anyone who wants to simplify his life.
- Anyone who wants to become more by choosing less.
- Anyone who needs to turn his life on another level.
- What is Minimalism?
- Why Do You Need It?
- How Minimalism Works
- Benefits of Minimalism
- When is the Right Time?
- Priceless Principles
- Decluttering? Yes, Please!
- The Most Powerful Decluttering Methods
- [Practice] Decluttering Your Life
- Tips & Tricks
- Accept the help
- The best way to organize
- The Best Way to Travel
- Digital Minimalism
- Before buying something
- Ask the right questions
- Questions to Ask Yourself
- How to Create Time for What You Love
- Giving is living
- Staying simple
- It gets worse before it gets better
- Simplicity never ends
- Suggested Minimalism & Simple Lifestyle Sources!
Revshan is extremely passionate life enthusiast. Always positive & open-minded to experience, explore and execute new ideas to make the world a better place.
Obsessed about disrupting the status quo, he proves by example that with right approach, knowledge and execution most of things can be accomplished quicker and better.
Revshan is considered as a Polyglot who speaks fluently in 6 languages: Azerbaijani, English, German, Russian, Turkish and Ukrainian.
' I strongly believe that the purpose of life is life with a purpose. My lifetime purpose is providing as much value to this world as possible. Only by sharing we can become happier & discover truest joy of life. I'm here to share my knowledge with people & by doing so make their lives better. '
- Revshan Abdurakhmanov