Mini Rock Guitar Course - Improvise using Arpeggios n licks
What you'll learn
- In this course we will learn the following topics 1. Using basic Arpeggios in your soloing 2. Some Cool ideas in the key of E 3. Breaking the bigger shapes into triads. 4. Adding extentions to the basic arpeggios. 5. 4 and 3 string arpeggio sequences. 6. Two string melodic patterns. 7. Licks and ideas for Soloing using the backing track provided 8. Breaking down of the backing track.
- Need to have a computer or a smart phone or Tablet
This is a mini course for Rock guitar improvisation aimed at using basic Arpeggios and licks from the pentatonic and major scale and most importantly to make you think, how you can come up with your own ideas.
This course is designed to take you to the next level if you are willing to
expand your understanding of the fretboard and to play beautiful melodies while soloing other than moving up and down the fretboard aimlessly. Using these concepts will help your melodies to be precise as you target the chord tones using arpeggios.
This course includes videos, pdfs, fretboard diagrams, backing tracks.
In this course we will learn the following topics
1.Basic C shape major minor arpeggios with detailed description and related exercises.
2. Diatonic Arps of E scale in C shape.
3. Breaking down the bigger shapes into triads.
4. Adding extensions to the triads.
5. Diatonic arps of E scale on first 4 strings.
6. Using hammer on n pull off to the arpeggios to form melodic phrases.
7. Major 7th n Minor 7th Arpeggios of D scale in A shape.
8. Some extended chord shapes
9. Backing track break down.
10. Practice example Lick for the progression.
11. Soloing ideas using arps, major and pentatonic scale.
12. Using random diatonic arpeggios to explore new sounds.
13. Playing along with the Backing track provided.
14. Practice examples tabbed.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for beginner to intermediate players who want to improve soloing using arpeggios n licks.
Hi, this is Tamal and I am a guitar instructor and over the years I tried to figure out how to make guitar learning an enjoyable experience. I love teaching thus to reach out to more students I created 2 youtube channels that has 72.5K+ and 3.2k+ subscribers. And I am sure you will also be benefited from these courses. To know more about me please visit the links below.So see you soon.Cheers!!