Certified Mental Health Practitioner & Healer| ACCREDITED
What you'll learn
- INTERNATIONALLY CERTIFIED & ACCREDITED
- Overcoming your crappy childhood training
- Balancing topics of thought that create over stimulation and doubts
- Radical Self-Love Beliefs & Practice (Sample Meditation)
- How to balance the modern information age that's always downloading into your soul
- How to release the burden of thinking you are not valuable or enough
- How to avoid actions that lead to chaos
- Step-by-step options of how to remain balanced in a high impact world
- How to create a routine of balance within the modern world and expectations
- How and why to periodically take social media & posting cleanses
- Beginners to Advanced
This course offers healing and guidance on how to balance the Time Square of your soul in a world that never stops comparing you, telling you how to do things right, how to be perfect, how to run your business, how to be spiritual, how you're not as successful as the next person, and so on. All of this data input, downloads of information, a zillion different platforms you are on, and all that work to keep them up to date and do it the way your industry professionals tell you it must be done, IS VERY OVERWHELMING. Spiritual healers, teachers, empaths, caretakers, nurses, therapists, counselors and those seeking healing themselves reach critical mass shutdown from time to time from overload. This short course discusses how to balance and maintain a healthy life in the midst of this information super-highway running through your soul with simple how to steps, + a topic on humility, spirituality and superituality* to avoid! It talks about the exhaustion of trying to" know it all" and how to avoid that, and your worth. So many little lessons wrapped up in this course. Instruction on purpose, positivity, self-love and more; with even a meditation thrown in.
Disclaimer: I teach through sharing experiences and telling stories. If you need graphs and charts this may not be the course for you!
If you are a returning student, thank you for your continued support and you already know my ways! :) Thank you so much!
I hope you enjoy the course.
Reach out for your certificate upon completion!
Love & Light, Sufi
All Courses Are Accredited Through International Association of Therapists (IAOTH)
*Spiritually superior to others
Who this course is for:
- Those Seeking Mental Health & Stress Relief from the Mind When Unbalanced
- This Course is For Healers, Spiritual Teacher's, Coaches
- Energy Workers, Light Workers, Light Seekers
- Therapists, Counselors, Metaphysical Doctors
- Metaphysical Spirit Workers, Tarot Readers, Psychics, Witches, Nature Healers
- Nurses, Caretakers, Medical Intuitive's
- All Those Engaged in Seeking Healing for Themselves or Others
- All Those Engaged in Spiritual Practices, Spiritual Work, or Healing and Medical Practices and Industries
- Anyone Living in The World Seeking Enlightenment and Peace
I am a Spiritual Teacher, Alternative Healing Therapist/Practitioner, Soul Care Provider, Certified Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Practitioner, Certified Gestalt Psychotherapy Practitioner, Certified Spiritual Counselor, Certified Reiki Master Teacher, Certified Massage Therapist & Health Educator and Certified Minister of Peace with 20 Years in Practice!
I have studied Psychology, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, have been Certified as a Minister of Peace, am a Certified International Natural Healer, Certified Reiki Master, a Certified Massage Therapist, Certified Health Educator, and a Certified Spiritual Counselor and Certified Gestalt Psychotherapist. My specialty has been combining rational goal setting and reason with addressing the spiritual, social needs of others and helping them sculpt their soul into who they want to become.
The most important part of all my education and experience is the act of being human and having lived (and suffered) in order to be able to help others. All the things that I teach I have lived through myself. Helping others gives my life meaning.
Something interesting about me: I'm an artist who makes miniatures, upcycle art, addicted to home design and creativity, rescue senior dogs, love Rod Serling's Twilight Zone Marathons and am a Star Trek Next Generation Fan (Nerd). I have written close to 20 books and In 2018 I spent the year traveling the US to find inspirational artists and view their work.
Thank you for choosing me as your instructor and I hope you continue to come back for more courses as I add them.