MindMeister for Personal Productivity (Mind Mapping)
What you'll learn
- Understand the principles of effective mind mapping
- Learn key MindMeister functions, and how to use them in practical contexts
- Use MindMeister with confidence to manage tasks and time
- Capture, Categorise, Prioritise, and Plan actions effectively using mind maps
- Create fantastic mind maps using MindMeister
- Use a single Personal Organiser mind map view to stay in control of ideas and information
- Set up a basic user account (free) with MindMeister
- Sign up for a basic membership (free) at Biggerplate
Take control of your to-do list using MindMeister!
Learn how mind mapping with MindMeister can help you take control of your productivity, and manage your time and tasks more effectively. We'll take you from basic to confident use of MindMeister, working through 4 key steps to create your own personal organiser mind map.
Biggerplate is the Home of Mind Mapping, providing Templates, Tutorials and Training to help you get more from your mind map software! The contents of this course are based on our own experience of running a global mind mapping brand for nearly 10 years, combined with the extensive learning and insights we have gathered from our worldwide mind mapper community of approximately 150,000 members! The result is a course that aims to provide you with practical guidance that is grounded in the real world, and to help show you how and why thousands of people around the world use mind mapping software to help take control of their productivity!
Who this course is for:
- Busy professionals
- MindMeister users of all levels (including new users)
- Small business owners and startup businesses
Biggerplate has been helping people go further with mind mapping since 2008.
Our courses are based on more than 15 years experience of training others in mind mapping, combined with extensive learning and insights gathered from our global mind mapping community of over 250,000 members.
We aim to provide you with practical guidance that is grounded in the real world, and help show you how and why thousands of people around the world use mind mapping software every day!
We hope you enjoy the courses we provide here on Udemy, and please feel free to contact us with your questions, comments, and feedback.