MindManager for Personal Productivity (Mind Mapping)
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the principles of effective mind mapping
- Learn key MindManager functions, and how to use them in practical contexts
- Use MindManager with confidence to manage tasks and time
- Capture, Categorise, Prioritise, and Plan actions effectively using mind maps
- Use a single Personal Organiser mind map view to stay in control of ideas and information
- Download and install MindManager (Recommended)
- Sign up for a basic membership (free) at Biggerplate
Take control of your to-do list using MindManager!
Learn how mind mapping with MindManager can help you take control of your productivity, and manage your time and tasks more effectively. We'll take you from basic to confident use of MindManager, working through 4 key steps to create your own personal organiser mind map.
Biggerplate is the Home of Mind Mapping; providing Templates, Tutorials and Training to help you get more from your mind map software! The contents of this course are based on our own experience of running a global mind mapping brand for nearly 10 years, combined with the extensive learning and insights we have gathered from our worldwide mind mapper community of approximately 150,000 members! The result is a course that aims to provide you with practical guidance that is grounded in the real world, and to help show you how and why thousands of people around the world use mind mapping software to help take control of their productivity!
- Busy professionals
- MindManager users of all levels (including new users)
- Small business owners and startup businesses
In this short introduction, we look at some of the key challenges we face when trying to manage our productivity, and outline the objectives of this MindManager tutorial series!
In this MindManager tutorial, we'll start the process of capturing and categorising information and ideas to form the basis of our personal organiser mind map.