Mindfulness for Mothers with author Leonie Laukkanen
What you'll learn
- At the end of this course mothers will be able to remain calm and present in their daily routine by practicing mindfulness.
- As a result of being mindful, mothers will feel more joy and less stress, and have calm children and a connected family.
- Print and bound your mindfulness journal which will help mothers write record and reflect on their mindfulness journey.
This course will teach mothers how to feel connected content and calm on their motherhood journey. Motherhood is a roller coaster of emotion filled with moments of bliss but also moments of intense frustration. Mothers are dis-connected, over-whelmed, stressed and often exhausted. This course is about how to practise mindfulness. Mindfulness creates self-awareness and allows mothers to re-connect.
- Video’s and practical tips
- One moment meditations
- 5 minute guided meditations
- Beautiful mindfulness journal
- Printable posters and positive affirmations
- Stress management
- Mothering in the moment
- Mindful parenting
- Learning to let go
- Learn at your own pace
What will you learn?
- Relates to the practice of mindfulness so you learn to let go of what doesn’t serve you, be present, speak your truth and live with an open heart and mind.
- Teaches you how to re-connect back to you, let go of mummy guilt, practise self care, gratitude and how to turn mundane tasks into magical mindful meditations.
- Provides numerous tools and ideas to effectively manage stress and get more energy.
- Teaches how to raise kids mindfully including affirmations and meditations for kids.
- Includes downloadable 40 page mindfulness journal for 12 months to record and reflect on your journey.
How is the course structured?
The content is made up of short lecture video’s, one mindful moment activity cards, downloadable posters including positive affirmations, tips and a mindfulness journal. The journal allows you to write record their experiences on their journey and encourages time to reflect each month. Mothers are busy and time poor so the activity cards encourage mothers to find their mindful moment each day. In time these moments start to happen automatically and there are also guided mediations that last up to 5 minutes.
How will you benefit?
This course will teach you how to be a mindful mother so you feel more joy and less frustration. This is your guide to being a content, calm and more compassionate mother. You can reduce the stress of motherhood by connecting with yourself and your child in just one mindful moment a day.
The course is designed for you to do at your own pace in your own time. This course is based on the content of the award winning book “Mother Om” written by business mentor, yoga and mindfulness teacher Leonie Percy. Leonie is also the host of the Magnetic Mama podcast.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for mothers and is suited to families with young children. From birth to school aged kids.
Leonie is a mentor, a mindfulness teacher, and author. Leonie is the founder of Yoga Mamata. Yoga Mamata teaches mums how to mother in the moment, children kindness and resilience and keeps families connected.
Leonie combined her experience of going through a divorce becoming a single mother, degree in psychology and passion to keep families connected, to create her business Yoga Mamata. Leonie lives in Brisbane with her son Lael and partner Jarkko. Leonie and Jarkko welcomed a beautiful baby girl called Luna – Joy in April 2015.
Leonie is the author of “Mother Om – Connect with yourself and your children in one mindful moment a day”. Endorsed by author Sarah Naphtali (Buddhism for Mothers) and Maggie Dent Parenting expert and author.
“Mother Om” has been featured in The Daily Telegraph, Practical Parenting Magazine, Mother and Baby Magazine, Australian Yoga Life, Smooth FM and Wellbeing Magazine.
“Mother Om” was awarded a silver medal at the Living Now Book awards in the USA under the Health and Wellness Category. These awards promote books for better living and celebrate positive global change. "Mother Om" was awarded a top rank 5 in the Self Published Book Awards from the Writers Digest. "This is a spectacular book" Judges review.
Leonie is the host of the Magnetic Mama Podcast with Leonie Percy that is currently in over 40 countries.