Learn to Mindfully Meditate with 7 daily practices
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Establish a daily meditation practice.
- Understand the concept of mindfulness meditation and how it can enhance your life.
- Experience a mixture of meditations for a multitude of situations.
- Learn how to solve your problems
- Prepare a space in your home which is free of clutter and distractions for your sitting meditation.
Do you lead a stressful, busy, life where there is never enough time to relax?
Does this describe the life you lead?
Are you trying to manage life's up and downs without the skills at hand.
Because our bodies perceive this stress as a crisis you are susceptible to anxiety, depression, sleep or health issues and difficulty focusing.
Since the busy state of this world is not about to slow down, the solution is to learn the skills, which will help you, cope on a daily basis, rather than living for a long awaited vacation as the only respite from the stress.
In this course you will discover how mindfulness meditation is the foundation for managing stress and in helping you establish clarity of what you most want for your life.
You will be taken through an introduction of mindfulness meditation, with a simple explanation of how to meditate and the multitude of benefits.
The icing on the cake is the series of 7 short daily meditations for you to practice forever, they are yours, including the written scripts for each meditation.
You may have had a desire to start or have attempted your own meditation practice, but found it difficult to begin or stick to it. This course will help you overcome some of the obstacles of sitting in stillness that many people experience.
The course is designed in easy steps based on my 25 years as a psychotherapist, yoga and mindfulness meditation teacher and my personal challenges to establish a consistent mindfulness meditation practice.
As you rush through your days feeling frenetic and harried, take a moment and ask yourself. Do I want to live my life like this?
Take this journey with me, to free yourself in a stressful world.
- This mindfulness meditation course is meant for anyone, whether you are new to meditation or have been practicing for a time. It serves as a learning tool for newbies and deepens more experienced practitioners.
- All will benefit, no matter what age or background. Meditation does not discriminate.
- Mindfulness meditation is a practice of reducing mind chatter or distracting thoughts; calming the mind.
- An explanation using the metaphor of a hoarder helps to further understand the impact too many thoughts.
- Details of what tangential and obsessive thinking has on one's sense of peace.
- Introduce the idea of using Mindfulness meditation to create space for living fully in the present.
- Explore the benefits of mindfulness meditation on a physical, emotional and spiritual level.
- Discussion on the challenges of incorporating a consistent meditation practice.
- An introduction to the 3 P's technique to increasing your success to integrating a regular mindfulness mediation practice.
- This meditation teaches the technique of seeing with your eyes open, rather than closed.
- You will learn how to look at an object or a person without being distracted by external stimuli and be fully present with them or it.
- With regular practice you will begin to notice things which were passing glances or went unseen.