Mindfulness for Sleep & Insomnia
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Practice mindfulness
- Improve the quality and quantity of your sleep
- Reduce symptoms of insomnia
- No prior knowledge of mindfulness is required
- You will require around 10 minutes to complete each exercise
Mindfulness can help us sleep better and reduce symptoms of insomnia. If you find yourself lying awake for hours or dreading going to bed because of how difficult it is to sleep, this is the course for you.
Mindfulness does not offer a quick fix or instant results. But, once you master the practices, it will give you a lifetime of better sleep.
We'll do this by changing your relationship with sleep so that instead of seeing it as an adversary that activate's the body's stress response, we see it as a friend.
This course provides you with a week's worth of daily practices and you can try out the first one right now using the preview lessons.
- Anyone who would like to sleep better