Mindfulness for Children
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Mindfulness and Meditation techniques to teach children.
- Introduction to Mindfulness.
- Breathing Techniques for children.
- Awareness mindful exercises.
- How children can deal with thoughts and feelings.
- Awareness of their body.
- Gratitude, Patience and Kindness.
- Children's stories to teach meditation.
- Bonus - Adult Meditations.
- 7 Attitudes to Mindfulness.
- No prerequisites for this course.
Mindfulness is an effective tool to help you in all areas of your life. This course is designed to help you teach children how to be mindful and introduce them to meditation through stories. Learn strategies that explore fun and engaging mind, body, and breath activities to reduce stress and promote health and wellness. Mindfulness is scientifically proven to help relax, distress and reduce anxiety. Practicing mindfulness can help children learn to focus, regulate their emotions, manage stress and create a positive outlook. Perfect for parents, grandparents and teachers.
- Parents, Grandparents and Teachers that want to learn mindful techniques to teach children.