Mindfulness & Visualisation for Athletes
What you'll learn
- Practice mindfulness
- Use visualisation and mental imagery
- Improve performance and recovery
- Competition preparation
- Refine your technique without additional physical training
- This course is designed for people with an interest in sport
- No prior knowledge of psychology is required
- You will require around 10 minutes to complete each exercise
Mindfulness and visualisation can help athletes train harder, perform better, stay motivated and even recover from injury faster. If you’re an athlete, a coach, or someone interested in sport psychology, this is the course for you.
It is a hands-on course in which we will do mindfulness practices and visualisation exercises together. We’ll also cover the theory behind how and why it works. We’ll learn in a variety of ways including exercises, videos, handouts and quizzes to reinforce the knowledge.
And much more!
Watch the preview lessons to get a flavour of what is inside the course. I’m Chris, a psychologist and ironman triathlete, and I can't wait you teach you these techniques.
If all of that sounds good, then hit the “buy now” button to get started. I can’t wait to see you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- Athletes who who want to improve their performance
- Coaches who want to bring in mindfulness or visualisation techniques
- Anyone who loves sport and is interesting in learning about psychology
Chris Worfolk is a psychologist and software consultant. He is the author of nine books and has taught over 50,000 students on Udemy. He specialises in software, career coaching, mental health and resilience.
Chris is the founder of the mental health charity Anxiety Leeds and co-founder of the Leeds Anxiety Clinic. He is the author of Do More, Worry Less: Small Steps To Reduce Your Anxiety. He has a degree in psychology from Leeds Beckett University.
Previously, he has spent over ten years working in the IT industry helping companies including Sky, Asda, Capita and the NHS improve the digital products. He is the author of numerous books including How to Exit VIM and the IT Contracting Master Class. He has a degree in computing from the University of Leeds.
In his spare time, he is an ironman triathlete, ultramarathon runner, competitive public speaker. He lives in Leeds with his wife and daughter.