Mindfulness: A Practical Guide to Practicing
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- After practicing mindfulness for 13 weeks on a daily basis, you will have rewired your brain to enable you to naturally pay attention, focus and remember better while decreasing the highs and lows of emotion responses such as anger, stress, and fear. You will see the world more clearly and live in the moment, experiencing life on a higher level.
- An open mind and willingness to practice mindfulness for at least 60 seconds a day
Change Your Brain to Increase Your Mood, Memory, Focus, Emotional Intelligence while decreasing your stress and anxiety.
This is a 13 week series that teaches you how to become organically mindful (making mindfulness a habit in your daily life).
Each week you will be introduced to a new exercise you can do for as little as 60 seconds a day. It's a very practical look at Mindfulness and how to make it a part of your everyday life. You don't have to sit in a dark room by yourself chanting OM. You can practice Mindfulness when you walk, talk, listen, eat, drive to work, etc. Mindfulness is simply "paying attention on purpose" and when we learn to do this in our daily life, it becomes a game changer for your success and happiness!
But, you have to learn how to practice on a daily basis. This course will show you 13+ ways to do that as you go about your normal, daily routines.
You will learn...
What mindfulness is...why it's important...how it will positively effect your life.
A few benefits of practicing mindfulness include...
Increased...Memory, Focus, Cognitive Flexibility, Mood and overall Well-Being.
Decreased...Stress/Anxiety and Physical Pain
In short...Life is better when you practice mindfulness!
- Anyone who is looking to strengthen their mind while increasing their mood, memory, focus, emotional intelligence and decrease anxiety and stress.