Mindful Eating: Savor food and Satisfy your hunger
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- A way to lose weight without dieting
- How to eliminate food cravings by using mindful eating
- How to eliminate emotional eating by using mindful eating
- How to lose weight without feeling deprived
- No prior knowledge or skills needed.
- Be ready to experience a new relationship with food and eating
If you have struggled with any of the following issues:
Have food cravings that seem to win every time
Been on numerous diets to try to lose weight
Can't stay on a diet because you don't have the willpower
This Mindful/intuitive eating course will help you to increase your understanding of what to eat, when to eat, how much to eat, and to identify the underlying reasons of why you eat. It will help eliminate cravings, emotional eating, and to eliminate feelings of deprivation.
Focusing on mindful/intuitive eating can help with weight loss. It does not require willpower or even counting calories in order for you to be successful with this approach. Instead, you will change your relationship with food that will end the dieting roller coaster.
You will learn how to change your eating to a more mindful approach that will help you know when you are hungry and to help you choose foods that will provide the needed nourishment for your body.
Mindful/inituitive eating also can increase your enjoyment and pleasure of food as you learn to use your senses as you eat.
The course includes:
a mindful eating exercise
worksheets on the different topics such as recognizing hunger, using the hunger scale so you will know when to eat
Mindful eating quiz
Other worksheets will help you identify areas to focus on to become more mindful as you eat
The course includes practical steps to take when dealing with emotional eating and puts you in control of the choices you will make with your foods and with your eating.
- Individuals who want to savor food
- Individuals who overeat
- Individuals who eat in response to their emotions
- Individuals who have dieted but have very little willpower
- Inidividuals who have felt deprived when dieting
- Individuals who want to jumpstart weight loss without dieting