Mind Power Techniques- 3 Steps To Break All Bad Habits
- 36 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be able to mentally prepare yourself to break bad habits and do it without any hesitation and overcome all the problems associated with bad habits
- By the end of the course you will learn the 3 important and powerful steps to break bad habits like smoking, drinking, gambling ,addictions and nail biting out of nervousness.
- By the end of the course you will start disliking the bad habit, which you are addicted to using mind power techniques.
- You will be able to relax instantly and also anchor confidence in times of need and counter habits derived out of nervousness and anxiety
- PC with High Speed Internet
- Quiet Room
- High Level of Focus and Concentration
- Notebook and Pen
- Works On Mobile Phones And Tablets
In this course titled 'Mind Power Techniques- 3 Steps To Break All Bad Habits' By Pradeep Aggarwal , you will learn that-
Breaking a bad habit is not as easy as we think; smokers and drinkers are best examples of this. Choosing a correct way of programming to break or change habits is very important. This course is designed to help you break your old bad habits using mind power techniques.
In this lesson, you will learn whether or not you really want to give up your bad habit. You can only stop or break a bad habit if you personally want to do so, not anything else.
This course is ideal for students who want to overcome all their bad habits like smoking, drinking,drugs, gambling , addictions , nail biting out of nervousness etc and become more relaxed and confident in life using powerful mind techniques.
You will not only overcome the habit but also start disliking the habit once and for all and never get into such habits again in future.
It is also very helpful for people who want to get over depression , anxiety , insomnia , negativity and stress.
This course contains a lot of exercises and more than 30 minutes of live video content designed over 7 lectures in English.
- This course is for everyone who want to stay healthy and fit in their life both mentally and physically and have peace of mind by giving up the bad habits
- This course is also very useful for people who are suffering from negative thoughts, lack of sleep , depression and stress due to the bad habits
- It is ideal for people who are into bad habits like smoking, drugs, alcohol, addictions etc and want to overcome it by mentally programming their mind
- Age group 16 and above
Breaking a bad habit is not as easy as we think; smokers and drunkards are best example of this. Choosing a correct way of programming to break or change habits is very important. This course is designed to help you break your old bad habits using mind power techniques.