Mind Maps for Effective Project Management
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Will be able to engage themselves and their project teams to achieve a much higher level of success in their projects.
- Learn how radiant thinking can immensely enhance creativity while managing projects.
- Identify opportunities for using Mind Maps along the complete life cycle of a project.
- A basic level of understanding of Project Management will be helpful but not mandatory.
Millions of people across the globe, including project teams, are effectively leveraging Mind Maps to manage their projects better thereby increasing the probability of project success. But there is a problem: projects teams restrict themselves to using Mind maps to few areas whereas Mind Maps being fundamentally a "better thinking tools" they can be used in many many ways in Projects.
In this course you will discover how non-linear or radiant thinking patterns can unleash your and your teams creativity thus leading to a better engagement with the project.
This program is based on the best selling Business Book “Mind Maps for Effective Project Management” by Maneesh Dutt, the Trainer for this session. The book has featured on abcFOX and FOX34 as the "Best Books by Independent Publishers".
A quick look at the course content ( 60 min)
- Intro to Mind Maps
- Mind Maps for Managing Projects Better
- Mind Maps for Project Initiation
- Mind Maps for Project Execution
- Mind Maps for Project Closure
- Organisational Deployment of Mind Maps
- Additional Resources for Mind Mapping
Whats more you get :
- Access to 40 Mind Map templates to kick start your Project Management Journey.
- And an opportunity to get a free consultancy from me one of your Mind Maps!
So what are you waiting for ..get started with Radiant Thinking via Mind Maps now !
- Anyone wanting to manage their projects better or trainers looking for innovative ways of managing projects.