A Compact Guide to Building Habits That Stick
- The Hunger to Become Better
- The Willingness to Learn Essential Human Psychology
- The Ability to Implement New Thought Processes Into Their Life
- The Drive to Better Their Lives
- The Curiosity Towards Understanding Their Own Psychology
- The Courage to Build a Life Worth Living
One of Udemy's Most Essential Courses on Understanding The Human Psychology Behind Habits
After over 3 years of studying human psychology, this course had to be made in order for people to grasp the impact of habits and how they can take conscious control over them.
This course will teach you the foundational human psychology behind building strong new habits & destroying bad habits.
Whether you want to be a successful student, a top performing professional, or simply embarking on a new hobby, you are going to come into contact with the art of building new habits. In fact, almost 90% of all the decisions we make and thought processes that happen in our brain come from habits. We've all experienced the frustration of bad habits such as binge eating, bad reading habits and so much more...
Anyone can develop Successful Habits!
This course is about improving your ability to learn new habits quickly and effectively. We go far beyond the kinds of "habit building" (or success guru teachings) you may have been exposed to, diving into the actual cognitive and neurological factors that make building essential habits easier and more successful.
You'll learn how to build new habits in a whole new way - a faster, better way
The core of this Habit Building course involves 3 "Building Blocks":
- Understanding the Habit Loop and how to take conscious control over each phase of the loop
- Understanding the power of Pain & Pleasure and how it drives us to make decisions that impact our lives
- Understanding how to implement micro changes to speed up the process and neural adaptation of our brain when it comes to building new habits
How this new course will change your life and make you successful in building habits:
The sad irony is that in order to learn most of these habit building skills and psychological know-how in the past, you had to read dozens of books and psychology journals. Or, you had to hire an expensive private tutor who specializes in human psychology...
What is the target audience?
- Ideal for people that want to become successful in everything they set their mind to
- Anyone who has ever wished they could build new habits more efficiently
- People who are curious to find out what drives human beings
- Anyone who wants to become a top performer
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Who is Curious About Human Psychology
- Anyone Who is Willing to Take Control Of Their Habits
- Anyone Who Wants to Become Successful
- Anyone Who Wants to Build The Skill of Building Habits
- Anyone Who Has The Courage to Look Within And Understand What Drives Them
- Anyone Who Wants to Have The Ability to Control Their Psychology
From being the weird kid in school who was reading books during the breaks to becoming a Software Engineer in 8 months to becoming an Entrepreneur, building businesses, launching his own events and working with clients.
The journey Nick has gone through as an individual has not been by pure determination and grit, it has come from learning & absorbing the knowledge of books and mentors that have lived their lives before him and were willing to share their insights/failures.
He's not a big believer in formal education but he is a huge believer in self-education. Almost 80% of millionaires are self-made, and we're guessing it's not by following the pre-decided path of formal education.
After first falling in love with learning, he was completely indulged in topics like meta-learning & metacognition, actually understanding how the brain interprets & stores new information was absolutely mind blowing to him.
Rapid skill acquisition, meta-learning & productivity are all the skills he wants to share with the world to allow you to skyrocket your success in whatever endeavor you might embark on.
The Mastermind University stands for everything you should have been taught in formal education but weren't.
The Mastermind University teaches you the skillsets required to be successful in everything that you do.
It teaches you how top performers operate & think.
It teaches you how to acquire skills at an insanely rapid pace so that you can shave years off of your learning curve by implementing the concepts that are taught.
It teaches you how to leverage human psychology to become a better human being and teaches you how to leverage psychology to become a better entrepreneur.