The Unspoken Rules of Style
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 25 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Gaining confidence in your appearance anywhere, any season, any event, any occasion.
- The ability to combine and co-ordinate outfits even on small budget.
- Create your own style and remain timeless.
- Not easily swayed by fashion but a touch of it adding to the already style you have developed.
- Freedom to wear, or economically or expensively. Basics are there for you to construct, mix&match them.
- Desire to live life with a purpose on what to wear while saving time and money. Or modify according to your standard of purchase.
- Wanting to have some semblance of variety of sense of style.
- Those who have not spent half of their life in Milan, Italy, the centre of fashion and style.
Detailed guidance on what to wear based on season, venue, occasion, weather and time of day or night.
Sounds complex? No worries. It will help you giving purpose to every fabric, colour, cut, shape, material in as in jewellery and make-up that saves you from a lot of money in the long run and time looking for the clothes that you are not even sure if the right one. With this knowledge, you know what you want and need. Enter a store, see something that you seek or go straight and head for something you need without browsing too long and out!
1. Summer Style.
2. Autumn Style.
3 Winter Style.
4 Spring Style.
5 Jewellery Tips.
6 Personal Colours Tips.
7 Miscellaneous Tips..
8 Collars Tips.
10 What Are the Colours in Autumn.
11 Additional Section on What I Wore Today.
12. The Modified Way of The Same Outfit.
Giving meaning to every outfit you decide to wear on that day. That sense of structure and rule that brings a sense of purpose.
This is more Style than Fashion.
Fashion doesn't last long. Style lasts forever.
The very reason of my emphasis on any outfit, old or new, conservative or sexy, daily wear or special occasion - all inclusive, there is many available things to learn from and to apply.
- To have been stopped in the street in Milan by a very stylish lady for my outfit that I put together has been one of my highlights of living in Italy.
- To have quiet admirers and only a year later for their confession on how they have been admiring the way I look and I style myself. One of them is two Bank Managers where they noticed my look for the many times I had to go there to do my errands. Believe me, to date, they have become friends and are very helpful whenever I need their help especially now that I don't live in Italy any longer. I still have my Banks there.
- To have been photographed by a Spanish photographer in a boutique in Rome while trying on some clothes of my choice.
Yet, I am no one famous. But I am happy.
Why do I keep it to myself when I could share with others of these so-called Unspoken Rules that enriches you but most of all, helping create the feelings of freedom and that sense of confidence of never having to ask oneself anymore if you wear it right or if you buy it right.
When I don't have time, I just enter a shop, look for what I know I want or need without wasting in browsing.
When I have time, it is a wonderful feeling to browse and see what the store has to offer that could tick and tantalise because of this knowledge.
I feel I have not wasted my time to have lived in Milan for many years with nothing to show and now, sharing it with you.
I'd like to share this very valuable but fun knowledge to those who care and love to keep a fascinating and alluring style. Not random.
And so... This is it!
This is the show.
This is the knowledge.
This is the rule.
Have fun learning!
Feel free to ask anytime.
Thank you for choosing The Unspoken Rules of Style.
Let's get started!
- Those who want to style themselves comfortably, yet, stylish, understated and classy, without feeling out of place or inadequate.
- Any age who keeps style intact.
- Men and Women who love to dress with a purpose.
- This course I dare say or suggest to even some designers whose designs are beautiful but amiss on their effort to mix and match in terms of colour coordinations not taking consideration its purpose and functionality as well as its practicality.