Quickmigration Office 2003 to 2010 migration training
- Students need Office 2010
- Knowledge and experience from MS Office 2003
This course will learn you the new functions and features of Office 2010.
The course includes:
- What's New
- MS Word
- MS Outlook
- MS Excel
- MS Powerpoint
Learn the differences between 2003 and 2010. No more time wasting with searching for your favorite features which are relocated in Office 2010.
In this course you will learn how to use the new features in Office 2010. The difference and new features in 2010 will help you work more efficiently.
Who this course is for:
- Students who will migrate their Office from version 2003 to version 2010
- Students who will learn more about the MS Office 2010 software
- 01:01Design Goals and Approach
- 00:56Backstage View
- 01:01The Ribbon
- 00:49The Contexual Tab
- 01:09Customizing the Ribbon
- 01:00The Quick Access Toolbar
- 00:49Galleries with Live Preview
- 01:22Mini Toolbar
- 00:55Inserting Objects
- 00:42Advanced Copy, Cut and Paste
- 00:51Printing Office 2010 (Backstage View)
- 01:19Keyboard Shortcuts in MS Office 2010
As an Email efficiency guru it is my mission to help people solving their Email overload problems over the last 15 years. Why? Email is known as the "killer application" and yet more and more organizations and managers are struggling with the impact of email on day-to-day work. When it comes to productivity, Email might as well be known as the "serial killer application". It has become our single most important business tool yet we pay little attention how to properly use, and not use, email. We believe this is a shame, as everyone spends increasing time on email and teaching yourself some basic principles can save you valuable hours every week. We work with a small but highly effective team to promote our training activities.