Midjourney Mastery: Create Visually Stunning AI Art
What you'll learn
- Everything you need to get started creating professional AI art
- Learn how to create AI art that is unique and visually-stunning
- Gain a mastery of Midjourney
- Create a collection of art you can use to make money and impress your friends
- No technical or creative experience necessary you will learn everything you need to know
- You will need a basic subscription to Midjourney
Are you a creative looking to explore the possibilities of making art with artificial intelligence?
If so, then this course is for you!
With Midjourney, you'll learn how to create impressive AI art in minutes.
You'll learn how to use Midjourney to create art, we'll go through all of tools available so you can master this revolutionary new medium. We'll also cover, copyright and how to sell your creations online.
Whether you're a seasoned artist or a complete beginner, this course will give you the skills you need to get started in the exciting world of AI art.
This course takes you step-by-step through the process of becoming a professional AI artist.
By the end of the programme you'll have a mastery of Midjourney and a portfolio of visually stunning artwork that you can sell online to make passive income.
I've followed the development of AI art and in the process created 1000s of artworks, I'll share with you my secrets for getting the best possible results and turning your passion into a successful business
This course is designed for anyone with an interest in the creative potential of AI.
So what are you waiting for?
Sign up today and start exploring the amazing world of AI art!
Who this course is for:
- For creatives who want to explore a revolutionary new medium
I'm Samson, an artist, and designer.
I run my own Design Studio.
I've worked with brands including Sundance Film Festival, Ogilvy, Barclays, Allianz, and The Royal Shakespeare Company.
I've sold more than 50,000 templates to designers and make videos for the design community on my Youtube channel Delightful Design.
My favorite vegetable is broccoli and I enjoy performing improv comedy