Microwave Pressure Cooker: Summer vegetables + Bitter Melon
- Recipes in this course are cooked using a microwave pressure cooker.
- The recommended microwave cooking time said in the course may be different when you cook the dish at home as microwave ovens may have different heat intensities depending on some factors.
- Normal microwaveable bowls/plates can also be used but microwave cooking time will be longer.
- Students will need to have basic kitchen tools such as chopping board, knife and plates.
This is a course where you will learn several recipes making use of summer vegetables and the dishes are cooked using a microwave pressure cooker. The recipes in this course have a star ingredient - the bitter melon. This course was made during our stay in Okinawa Prefecture in Japan which has plenty of bitter melon. The place has inspired us to make this course and we are very happy to share the recipes to everyone.
This course has inspired me to eat more vegetables and appreciate the taste. The recipes are fun to make because there's so much colors involved. The resulting dishes are also tasty and delicious. If you're looking for ways how to serve more vegetables in the table, this course might just be a good start.
Everyone is invited to take this course. Cooking process are much faster for every dish because I've made use of a microwave pressure cooker. Just put everything inside the bowl, microwave and you're done. Hello to a stress-free and hassle-free meal cooking time. An added advantage is that there are no greasy pans to clean after dinner time.
Who this course is for:
- Students who are looking for microwave pressure cooker recipes.
- Busy moms and dads who want to prepare quick but delicious and healthy meals for the family.
- Students who are looking for summer vegetable recipes.
We established this company called Haamalu LLC in Tokyo (registered in 2013). Luckily, Online Advertisement Department hit the market and eventually we don't need to think about money anymore at all.
Depending on our mood, we change places to live in every 3 months and subjects to study. No Alarm, No Boss, No worry. This simple life is really awesome. Let us share these idea with you.
I'm a home chef from the Philippines who now lives in Japan. We love to travel around Japan and we prefer to stay long in each visit so I can continue to learn and create recipes from each place that we go to. Most of the cooking class I teach on Udemy are simple, traditional and Japanese-inspired dishes.