Business Intelligence with Microsoft Power BI - PART 1
- Microsoft Power BI Desktop tool (Free Download)
- No Prior knowledge of any tool required.
- Basics of Excel would be great but not mandatory
If you torture data long enough, it will confess to anything - Ronald Coase [ Noble Prize-Winning Economist]
We would do the same thing here by torturing the data but with a new Business Intelligence tool by Microsoft i.e Power BI .
This course is designed from scratch right from downloading and installing a software to publishing and sharing dashboards to all end users.
So here course is designed for any user having no coding knowledge or any prior knowledge of any tool.
90% of training would be by button clicks , so no coding .
By End of training, a person can learn Power BI and would be eligible to work in a company for cleaning data, creating reports and dashboards.
Here Power BI as a package is considered having various tools in it. This course would cover Power Query, Power View and Power BI Service.
So lets get ready !!!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to learn Power BI from scratch
- Data analyst migrating from Excel
- Data Scientist moving from Tableau, Qlikview or any other BI Tool
- Anyone looking to pursue career in Data analysis and business Intelligence
- Excel user looking to automate manual daily routine process
- Excel user willing to learn VBA, as this can be best alternative for automation
- Power BI - Introduction06:46
- Download, Install and Activate new features in Power BI04:16
Fascination is one word that describes my curiosity to understand the world around Pavan Lalwani
Pavan is a highly skilled and self motivated trainer who has expertise in various business intelligence tools like Power BI, Tableau and Microsoft Excel.
He comes with 10 years of experience in training individuals in different industry sectors like Banking, Finance, Healthcare, IT, Automobile, Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical. His major clients include Mercedes-Benz, Loreal, IBM, L&T, Wipro, Bajaj Finance, ITC, DHL, Deutsche Bank, Yes Bank, ITC, Mahindra, Morgan Stanley, Deloitte etc. that are spread across globe in regions like India, Kenya, Rwanda, Kigali, Singapore, Dubai, Malaysia, Muscat, Doha, Vietnam, Indonesia, China and Hong Kong.
He believes in providing end to end solution through his training videos and is himself responsible for designing the course content, quizzes, online training, clarifying doubts and any additional help required by students to master the tool and attain certification.