Microsoft70-415: Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure
What you'll learn
- This course will prepare you to pass the exam Microsoft 70-415: Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure
- This certification is the globally recognized standard for IT professionals.
- Basic understanding of Desktop Infrastructure
The new and exciting Advanced Server 2012 course provides full coverage of the knowledge and skills required to plan and implement the more advanced features available in Server 2012.
This new course provides you the needed training for the complete Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure.
Some of the skills you will learn in this class are:
- Plan images
- Capture images
- Maintain images
- Design a deployment method
- Implement the deployment infrastructure
- Implement a Lite Touch deployment
- Implement a Zero Touch deployment
- Design and implement user state migration
- Plan and configure a Remote Desktop Session Host
- Plan and implement a Remote Desktop Virtualization Host infrastructure
- Plan and configure a Remote Desktop Connection Broker
- Plan and configure a Remote Desktop Gateway
- Plan and configure Remote Desktop Web Access
- Design and configure user state virtualization
- Configure the Remote Desktop client experience
- Configure desktop security
- Implement an updates infrastructure
- Monitor the virtual desktop infrastructure
- Create and configure virtual collections
Who this course is for:
- IT Professionals
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1.3M students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 1000+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.