Microsoft Word Time Saving Tips To Boost Your Productivity ✔
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 23 articles
- 44 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Quickly SELECT TEXT with Keyboard Shortcuts, and Simple Mouse Clicks
- Learn the NAVIGATION TOOLS and SHORTCUTS to Keep You Working, Not Scrolling
- FORMAT Fast!
- Use STYLES to Stay Consistent
- Learn TIPS & TRICKS for TABLES and LISTS
- Create FILLABLE USER FORMS for Better Information Gathering
- CUSTOMIZE the Microsoft Word User Interface to Meet Your Needs
- Quickly COMPARE Two Documents
- and Extra Microsoft Word Tips to Boost Your Productivity
- Install Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, 2013, or 2016
Don't Just Use Word, Learn Tips & Tricks of the World's Most Popular Word Processing Application to Use Word Well!
I know how to type. Why would I spend time learning Microsoft Word?
↳ This course is designed, not to make you a better typist, but to help you become a better Microsoft Word user. To work faster, with less stress, and better results.
But all I do is type, how will this course help me?
↳ Just by learning a handful of keyboard shortcuts, and tricks of the mouse, you can cut the time it takes to type your document. Also, you might find a few dozen lectures that you never knew you needed to know.
With today's changing business environment, it's always better to know more than less.
I have been using Microsoft Word for a long time. What could I possibly learn?
↳ When I train courses to a live group, at least twice an hour I hear, "Oh, I've been doing it the long way this whole time.", or "I didn't know you could do that.".Will that be your experience? I do not know, but take a look at the course lectures to see what topics are covered. You also have 30 days to see if the course is right for you.
Can I use this course with my version of Microsoft Word?
↳ As long as it is not Microsoft Word 2003 or earlier, yes.
Just note that this course was created on a PC using Microsoft Word 2016.
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN:
By the end of this course you will be able to quickly make selections in your document by using both keyboard shortcuts and the mouse.
Working with long documents? Learn how to NAVIGATE QUICKLY, how to CREATE A TABLE OF CONTENTS in 4 seconds or less, and the wonders of the NAVIGATION PANE.
You will learn time saving tips on FORMATTING, and you will see how to CREATE, MODIFY, AND RESTRICT THE USE OF STYLES in your Microsoft Word documents.
You'll learn some tricks with TABLES and LISTS.
How to CREATE FILLABLE USER FORMS.
How to CUSTOMIZE WORDS USER INTERFACE, and CREATE YOUR OWN KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS, and a few other tips and tricks that will boost your productivity.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
Become a better Microsoft Word user, and enroll today.
With Udemy's 30-day guarantee, you have nothing to lose and only new Word skills to gain.
- This Microsoft Word course is for anyone who has been using Word for at least three months.
- The Microsoft Word user who wants to get more done, in less time.
- The Microsoft Word user who wants to improve their skill set.
Learn how to use clicks of the mouse, instead of dragging, to quickly select the text in your Word documents.
Learn how to use keyboard shortcuts to quickly navigate around your Microsoft Word documents. Save time, don't scroll.
The Navigation Pane is an amazing tool in Microsoft Word. Learn how to use it to navigate, of course, and structure your document.