Microsoft Word Advanced
What you'll learn
- Main subject modules for our Microsoft Word Advanced course:
- Managing & Reviewing Documents - Working with Reference Tools - Using Time Saving Tools
- Working with Advanced Graphics & Objects - Creating Tables in Word - Creating Equations & Charts
- Full module details:
- Managing & Reviewing Documents - Using Comments - Tracking Changes - Combining Multiple Versions of Documents - Creating an Outline
- Working with Reference Tools - Table of Contents - References within a Document - Creating a Bibliography - Index & Reference Tables - References to Other Docum
- Using Time Saving Tools - Using Language Tools - Inserting Pre-Defined Text - Using the Navigation Pane
- Working with Advanced Graphics & Objects - Inserting Text Boxes - Inserting WordArt - Creating & Editing SmartArt - Using Building Blocks and Quick Parts
- Creating Tables in Word - Inserting Tables - Editing Tables - Formatting Tables - Working with Table Data
- Creating Equations & Charts - Working with Equations - Creating Charts - Formatting Charts - Analysing Chart Data
- You should have a good working knowledge and understanding of the concepts covered in the Introduction and Intermediate courses.
Improve Collaboration and Use Advanced Features
Our Microsoft Word Advanced course is aimed squarely at people whose intention is to produce documents for, and with, others.
So if you work on documents in collaboration with others, this is the perfect course to show how to work together to produce one final, professional document while keeping full control.
This course also shows you how to add the elements that the most demanding reader would expect to see. You will amaze yourself with the new standard of quality you can produce!
Take a look at what the course covers:
MODULE 1: Managing and Reviewing Documents
Learning outcomes: Working with features such as comments, track changes, Outlining and Compare to aid in a cooperative document creation process.
Combining Multiple Versions of Documents
Creating an Outline
MODULE 2: Working with Reference Tools
Learning outcomes: Using Word's table of contents, referencing and other indexing tools to quickly/accurately produce documents which meet various professionally set standards.
Creating a Table of Contents
Creating References within a Document
Creating a Bibliography
Creating Index and Reference Tables
Creating References to Other Documents
MODULE 3: Using Time Saving Tools
Learning outcomes: Using Word's language and pre-defined text tools to quickly add and translate text accurately.
Using Language Tools
Inserting Pre-Defined Text
Using the Navigation Pane
MODULE 4: Working with Advanced Graphics and Objects
Learning outcomes: Inserting and formatting Text Boxes, Word Art, SmartArt and Building Blocks to enhance the overall look of a document and present information more effectively.
Inserting Text Boxes
Using Building Blocks and Quick Parts
MODULE 5: Creating Tables in Word
Learning outcomes: Adding, formatting and managing tables effectively to present information in a structured way.
Working with Table Data
MODULE 6: Creating Equations and Charts
Learning outcomes: Using Word to insert equations into a document whilst also adding charts as used in Excel.
Working with Equations
Analyzing Chart Data
Who this course is for:
- Users with a good understanding of Microsoft Word who want to expand on their capabilities in a short space of time.
ZandaX has been delivering online training since 2014 with a focus on direct, focused courses that are clear, concise and enable you to get the most from every minute of your study.
We specialize in online courses for personal development, management and Microsoft software. All to-the-point and aimed at getting results: our reason for working is simple: to help people to improve their skills - and their lives too ...
Writing and production of all courses is overseen by Steve Warren, who has 30-plus years of business experience, during which he has directly managed, trained and mentored literally hundreds of staff at every level. And years of direct experience of training in classroom and online environments provide him with the ideal foundation to make sure our courses are truly effective.
Our Microsoft instructors don't just know the software: they've used it commercially and taught it in a classroom environment. You won't be in better hands.
Our presenters have been chosen for their clarity and professionalism in getting the message across. You'll be engaged as well as educated.
So, what do you want from your training courses? Well, every one of us needs to keep improving our knowledge, but we're also increasingly time-poor! So we make sure that ZandaX courses give you clear, concise and knowledgeable advice, with proven techniques for success.
The ethos behind all we do is to provide courses that are comprehensive but compact, where you can get all you need in a manageable time. We feel that too many online courses today aren't focused. It may look inviting when a course says it has "10 hours of training." But do you want to sit through hours of content that takes forever to get to the point, when what you need can be covered in a targeted, structured course? Well, that's where we come in...
And each course comes with workbooks and exercises that help you to take your learning as far as you need. we want you to improve your skills, and give you the tools to do just that.
This means that when you buy a ZandaX course, you'll see that every one is thoroughly researched, but it's also concise and easy-to-follow too. There's no padding or time wasted.
So try us and see: we hope our passion for doing this means you'll love what we do!