Microsoft Word Advanced
What you'll learn
- Main subject modules for our Microsoft Word Advanced course:
- Managing & Reviewing Documents - Working with Reference Tools - Using Time Saving Tools
- Working with Advanced Graphics & Objects - Creating Tables in Word - Creating Equations & Charts
- Full module details:
- Managing & Reviewing Documents - Using Comments - Tracking Changes - Combining Multiple Versions of Documents - Creating an Outline
- Working with Reference Tools - Creating a Table of Contents - Creating References within a Document - Creating a Bibliography - Creating Index and Reference Tables - Creating References to Other Documents
- Using Time Saving Tools - Using Language Tools - Inserting Pre-Defined Text - Using the Navigation Pane
- Working with Advanced Graphics & Objects - Inserting Text Boxes - Inserting WordArt - Creating & Editing SmartArt - Using Building Blocks and Quick Parts
- Creating Tables in Word - Inserting Tables - Editing Tables - Formatting Tables - Working with Table Data
- Creating Equations & Charts - Working with Equations - Creating Charts - Formatting Charts - Analysing Chart Data
- You should have a good working knowledge and understanding of the concepts covered in the Introduction and Intermediate courses.
MODULE 1: Managing and Reviewing Documents
Learning outcomes: Working with features such as comments, track changes, Outlining and Compare to aid in a cooperative document creation process.
Combining Multiple Versions of Documents
Creating an Outline
MODULE 2: Working with Reference Tools
Learning outcomes: Using Word's table of contents, referencing and other indexing tools to quickly/accurately produce documents which meet various professionally set standards.
Creating a Table of Contents
Creating References within a Document
Creating a Bibliography
Creating Index and Reference Tables
Creating References to Other Documents
MODULE 3: Using Time Saving Tools
Learning outcomes: Using Word's language and pre-defined text tools to quickly add and translate text accurately.
Using Language Tools
Inserting Pre-Defined Text
Using the Navigation Pane
MODULE 4: Working with Advanced Graphics and Objects
Learning outcomes: Inserting and formatting Text Boxes, Word Art, SmartArt and Building Blocks to enhance the overall look of a document and present information more effectively.
Inserting Text Boxes
Using Building Blocks and Quick Parts
MODULE 5: Creating Tables in Word
Learning outcomes: Adding, formatting and managing tables effectively to present information in a structured way.
Working with Table Data
MODULE 6: Creating Equations and Charts
Learning outcomes: Using Word to insert equations into a document whilst also adding charts as used in Excel.
Working with Equations
Analyzing Chart Data
Who this course is for:
- Users with a good understanding of Microsoft Word who want to expand on their capabilities in a short space of time.
The team at ZandaX provides English language online courses for personal development, management and Microsoft software. We share a passion for getting results, and our reason for working is simple: to help people to improve their skills - and their lives too ...
The development team here have many years of training industry experience, both in classroom and virtual environments, so they know what you need in a course to be able to get the most from it.
Our Microsoft instructors don't just know the software: they've used it commercially and taught it in a classroom environment. You won't be in better hands.
Our business and soft skills presenters have been chosen for their clarity and professionalism in getting the message across. You'll be engaged as well as educated.
Our management skills course creators are professionals with years of experience in the role, and have progressed through the ranks from novice supervisors through to senior management and director roles. Because of this, the courses give you clear, concise and knowledgeable advice, with proven techniques for success.
Our ethos is to provide courses that are comprehensive but compact, where you can get all you need in a manageable time. We feel that too many online courses today aren't focused. They often say so much that it's hard to find the important stuff. Who wants to sit through 20 hours of chat that takes forever to get to the point, when what you need can be covered in a targeted, structured course?
Remember Mark Twain, who said "I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I wrote a long one instead." He meant that it's harder to be brief, to distill messages to their core. But it's worth the effort, and we work hard so you can be spared the job of having to do it yourself.
And each course comes with workbooks and exercises that help you to take your learning as far as you need. We want you to improve your skills, and we give you the tools to do just that.
This means that when you buy one of our courses, you'll see that every one is thoroughly researched, but it's also concise and easy-to-follow too. There's no padding or time wasted.
You'll also see that our courses are 100% original: we take the best of others, add our own ideas, then build them from scratch. You'll only get a ZandaX course from ZandaX!
So try us and see: we're sure you'll love what we do!