Microsoft Word Expert Practice Exams & Video Solutions
What you'll learn
- How to successfully pass the MO-101 Microsoft Certified Exam in Expert Word and become a Microsoft Office Specialist Expert
- Be confident as an expert in the use of Microsoft Word and impress your work colleagues and employer with your expert skill levels
- Be ready to begin to study to become a certified Microsoft Office Specialist Expert in Microsoft Word
- How to guarantee potential employers of your EXPERT competence in Microsoft Word
- Core or Associate level of familiarity with Microsoft Word
- Access to Microsoft Word 365 or Word 2019. There are very minor differences between Word 2016 and Word 2019, so Word 2016 users will be able to take the course and succeed.
- Willingness to complete the exercises and practice tests
Microsoft Certification in Expert Word (MO-101)
This course will ensure that you are completely familiar with the type and standard of the project tasks set in the MO-101 Microsoft Word Expert Certification exam.
Developed by University Lecturers who are also MOS Masters, Microsoft Certified Professionals and MOS examiners, no course on Udemy or any other educational platform can surpass this content in terms of the accuracy and standard.
This course includes 3 practice exams, each of which has a set of projects complete with video solutions which explain the approach to each of the project tasks set. The practice exams are set to the style and standard of the actual exam and will ensure that when you sit the exam you will be fully prepared for success.
Become an Certified Expert Microsoft Office Specialist and Enhance Your Career
Core knowledge of Microsoft Word assumed
Let Microsoft certify your expert skills in this hugely important technical skill
Understand the requirements of the MO-101 Expert Certification Exam
Learn how to correctly prepare for the test
Get advice from seasoned professionals who know how to pass the exam
Material prepared by lecturers who are certified to MOS Master level and who are MOS Examiners
Expert Word with the MOS-101 Exam
This course is suitable for people with a core level of proficiency in Microsoft Word.
Every element of the objective domain (Microsoft Syllabus) for the MO-101 exam is comprehensively covered using specific project task examples designed to ensure that you know the style and types of questions which you are required to answer in the exam.
When you pass the MO-101 exam, Microsoft issue you with the MOS, or Microsoft Office Specialist certification status, in Expert Word. Obtaining this certification provides tangible evidence that you are proficient in your use of Microsoft Word and your LinkedIn profile will be automatically adjusted by Microsoft to reflect this achievement.
If you follow and complete the course and exercises you will really optimise your chances of gaining that qualification, you will enhance your status in your existing job and boost your job prospects in the marketplace.
Who this course is for:
- Students who are have a basic to intermediate familiarity with Microsoft Word
- Existing users of Word who want to have access to the type of exercises which will ensure they will pass the Microsoft Office Specialist certification in Expert Word 2019
- Any student seeking to gain a very valuable professional qualification
With over twenty years experience as a systems analyst and project manager with significant experience in the design and implementation of major projects for some of the worlds largest companies, Dave Murphy changed career track in 2000 and has been a professional university educator for over 20 years. Dave is currently a lecturer in Business Information Systems with the Technological University Dublin. His main interests are in Microsoft Certifications, Project Management and Business Process Analysis. Dave has a Bachelor in Science degree (Hons) from Trinity College Dublin and a Masters Degree in Computing. In addition to obtaining PRINCE2 Practitioner status, Dave is also a Microsoft Certified Professional in Managing Projects with Microsoft Project, is a MOS Master and a MOS examiner.