Microsoft Word 2016: Part 1 (Beginner Level)
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Navigate and perform common tasks in Word, such as opening, viewing, editing, saving, and printing documents, and configuring the application.
- Format text and paragraphs. You document will look prefessional and is easy to read!
- Perform repetitive operations efficiently using tools such as Find and Replace, Format Painter, and Styles to save time.
- Enhance lists by sorting, renumbering, and customizing list styles and create and format tables.
- Insert graphic objects into a document, including symbols, special characters, illustrations, pictures, and clip art to get help to get your message across.
- Format the overall appearance of a page through page borders and colors, watermarks, headers and footers, and page layout.
- Use Word features to help identify and correct problems with spelling, grammar, readability, and accessibility to create error free documents.
- To ensure your success in this course, you should have end-user skills with any current version of Windows, including being able to start programs, switch between programs, locate saved files, close programs, and access websites using a web browser.
These days, most people take electronic word processing for granted and miss a lot of features that makes your document look professional and save time by automating receptive tasks.
Microsoft Word 2016 is designed to help you move smoothly through the task of creating professional-looking documents. Its rich features and powerful tools can make your work easy - if you know how to use them.
- When documents contain obvious errors, the audience focuses on the errors - not on the content.
- If proposals or sales documents don't look professional, potential clients may say to themselves, "If this is their best work in this stage, what kind of mistakes will they make on our project?"
In this course, you'll learn how to use Word 2016 to create and edit simple documents; format documents; add tables and lists; add design elements and layout options; and proof document
This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist exam objectives to help you prepare for the Word 2016 Exam and the Word 2016 Expert Exam.
- This course is intended for people who want to learn basic Word 2016 skills, such as creating, editing, and formatting documents; inserting simple tables and creating lists; and employing a variety of techniques for improving the appearance and accuracy of document content.
Learn how to create a column effect within a paragraph is through tabs and tab stops.
Word provides formatting options for bulleted and numbered lists, which automatically add bullets and numbers to list items for you.
Word provides tools to help you with repetitive text entry and editing tasks.
You've spent some time formatting a particular text selection, and now you want to repeat that same formatting elsewhere throughout your document.
Learn how to apply additional formatting if the formatting Word provides by default is not what you want.
Symbols and special characters are used frequently in all sorts of documents.
In addition to adding borders and colors to paragraphs and tables, Word enables you to apply these elements to an entire page.
Congratulations. You finished Word 2016: Part 1 (Beginner Level). Now that you have acquired the basic skills needed to create Word documents, you may want to take your exploration of Word 2016 to the next level with Word 2016: Part 2 (Intermediate Level).
Click here to go directly to the next level with Word 2016: Part 2 (Intermediate Level):