Master Microsoft Word
What you'll learn
- Familiarize yourself with the most common functions of Microsoft Word 2016
- Learn to create many types of documents in Microsoft Word 2016
- Learn to make full use of Microsoft Word 2016
- Build and Deliver Word Forms
- Access to Microsoft Word 2016
- That's it! No previous experience needed!
This course provides a practical hands-on learning experience for mastering Microsoft Word. Though the material was recorded using Word 2016, the lessons can be applied to Word 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019.
Regardless if you are a student, a business user, office worker, speed learning Microsoft Word can help jump-start your career and resume.
This course is expertly designed for Microsoft Word uses of all levels. Students will enjoy more than 50 expert video tutorials clearly showing you how to use Microsoft Word.
Learn what's new in Microsoft Word. Get up to date to be a true Microsoft Word power user.
Renew your confidence and recharge your career and resume. This course gives you everything you need to know about Microsoft Word for personal use or running your own business.
The self-learning format allows you to watch a short video tutorial and follow along using your Microsoft Word program. You'll have a lifetime of access to the course allowing you to revisit and learn at your own schedule.
Now you can become a master using one of the world's most popular computer applications – Microsoft Word. You will learn how to format text, save and share documents, modify line and paragraph spacing, use tables and columns, and do more with your documents.
Here are the topics you will learn:
Microsoft Word Basics
Inserting Objects in Microsoft Word
Microsoft Word for Students
Advanced Microsoft Word Features
Layout & Style
Troubleshooting Microsoft Word
No need to look further! This is the course that will take you to the next level with Microsoft Word!
Who this course is for:
- Those new to Microsoft Word 2016
- Anyone wanting to be more productive at work using Microsoft Word 2016
- Helpdesk professionals that support Word 2016 users
- Office managers needing to be more then just proficent with Microsoft Word 2016
- Those wishing to expand their skill set with Microsoft Word 2016
Prof. K comes to Udemy with a Master of Science in Cyber Security from UMUC (2015) and a Master of Science in Information Technology from Capella University (2007).
Professor K has worked in technology for more than 20 years and has been an online instructor for 14 years. When not maintaining his own online published courses, Professor K works as a full and part faculty member teaching technology, cybersecurity, and digital forensics courses for several online universities and colleges.