Microsoft Windows Server 2019 - Hands-on Training Part II
What you'll learn
- Install and configure Windows Server 2019, implement storage, and maintain server environments.
- How to build Windows servers and add roles and features
- Create a Windows Server 2019 Virtualized Lab Using Virtualbox
- Learn about the FSMO roles and their importance in your network
- Desktop PC or laptop with a minimum of 8 GB of RAM (16 GB preferred)
- System BIOS with virtualization capabilities.
- Recommend but not required completion either my Server 2012, 2016 or Server 2019 Part I
- Willingness to learn
This course teaches real-world Windows system administration and how to plan, prepare, and build a new Windows Server 2019 network running Active Directory. You need to know how to install and configure Windows Server 2019 like a professional for this to happen. In this course, you will build a virtual lab from the ground up consisting of two Windows Servers and one Windows 10 client. You next learn how to prepare your network for Active Directory. The majority of this build will be done using Windows PowerShell.
Topics covered in this course include:
Planning the server hardware
Installing Windows Server 2019
Managing features on demand
Windows Server 2019 has been built with a vast array of roles and features. This course will introduce you to Windows Deployment Services (WDS), DHCP Failover, certificate services, and transferring operation masters using the NTDSUTIL. In addition, you will learn about disaster recovery, how to monitor server performance, and much more!
You'll also learn how to create a website using IIS and issue SSL certificates to clients.
You can't learn about Windows Server without actually doing applied learning. That's why you are here! Don't cheat your mind!
This course is 100% dedicated to practical learning using applied hands-on learning. The lessons are based on real-life scenarios and methods verified to work in production environments.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wnating to gain Microsoft server administration experince.
- Anyone wanting help in preparing for their Microsoft server exam.
Prof. K comes to Udemy with a Master of Science in Cyber Security from UMUC (2015) and a Master of Science in Information Technology from Capella University (2007).
Professor K has worked in technology for over 20 years and has been an online instructor for 14 years. When not maintaining his own online published courses, Professor K works as a full and part-time faculty member teaching technology, cybersecurity, and digital forensics courses for several online universities and colleges.