Install and Configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)85 questions
Implement Identity Federation and Access Solutions85 questions
Mock Test: Exam 70-74250 questions
This is the third course of my three sequential courses:
(1) Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Certification: Exam 70-740
(2) Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Certification: Exam 70-741
(3) Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Certification: Exam 70-742
This course focuses primarily on the Identity with Windows Server 2016. The course is designed topics-wise i.e., first two practice sets cover the following two Chapters respectively:
(1) Install and Configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS): The 1st practice set will teach you questions on how to install and configure domain controllers.
(2) Implement Identity Federation and Access Solutions: The 2nd practice set covers questions on how to install and configure Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), implement Web Application Proxy (WAP), and install and configure Active Directory Rights.
**There is a Mock Test covering all the topics described above. You will find a flavor of the real exam from the Mock Test**
**The course includes more than 200 questions that will give you broad picture of the Identity with Windows Server 2016**
Who this course is for:
This course is intended for individuals who want to earn their MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification
Person who wants to learn Identity with Windows Server 2016