Microsoft Sway Essentials
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Describe the use of Sway
- Create a new Sway
- Add Cards and Groups to a Sway
- Insert media and other content types in your Sway
- Discuss different ways to host and share your Sway
- An Office 365 account is recommended
Learn the easy way to create compelling, modern presentations with Microsoft Sway
For everyone who ever struggled to create an engaging presentation with PowerPoint, rejoice! Microsoft Sway is a unique and refreshing way to create visually appealing, interactive presentations. This course will walk you through getting started with your first Sway.
Sway’s unusual approach to creating a presentation can be tricky for first time users. In this course, presentation expert and founder of Speaking Practically, Kelly Vandever, will walk you through everything you need to know to create and share “Sways”.
- This course is for anyone using Office 365.