Microsoft SQL Server And T-SQL Course For Beginners
What you'll learn
- You will be crystal clear on why there are so many kinds of SQLs and the difference between the query language and the databases
- You will gain a wholistic understanding – starting from how data is stored within SQL Server then how to create your own database objects and more
- We will have real-life missions in the end which would require you to perform tasks similar to ones you would get at an actual company
- You will be able to use SQL for your own projects, for clients or for your current job
- You would need a computer that could run SQL Server 2017+
- You would need a computer that could run SQL Server Management Studio 18.3.1+
Microsoft SQL Server also known as SQL Server is a mature technology which can be used not just by developers but by marketers, sales teams, product managers and much more - it is a query language that allows you to ask questions from securely stored data.
Think of it this way - any business on this planet makes money with data. The fancy user interfaces, cool animations are nice but that's not what makes the money. Think about it... when you go to Facebook or Instagram do you care about the fancy animations and user interface or do you care to see your friends, what they are up to, check out events and be part of the goings on of that entire digital ecosystem?
Of course it is the second choice... the fancy user interfaces are cool and make the experience pleasant but in the end you care about your friends and what they are up to, you care about being part of the ecosystem...
Now your friends, followers, events, what everyone is up to is data and as I mentioned before that is what makes companies money.
Microsoft SQL Server (SQL Server) is one of the most mature technologies that allows companies to handle data, store it securely, access it quickly and much more.
Now if you know about Microsoft SQL Server (SQL Server) and you know how to create database objects, how to normalize tables, how to retrieve data, prepare reports, insert and delete data safely and you know about best practices then you are an amazingly valuable asset to the company.
If you have a business that you are trying to grow and have data which you are trying to handle then Microsoft SQL Server (SQL Server) is a great choice which is another reason for you to learn this skill.
Now guess what? All of those things we will be learning in this course and MUCH more!
Take my advice and learn this valuable skill, you will not regret it. After dedicating only a few days and really focusing you can acquire this valuable skill and set a new course for your life.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is fascinated by databases and wants to learn more by learning about SQL Server and T-SQL
- Anyone who knows a little bit about T-SQL but feels frustrated because they feel like they are not fully competent
- Anyone who might have worked with SQL before and might even be fully competent but wants to fill in any gaps in their knowledge
- Anyone who wants to be and therefore be perceived as an intelligent and sharp professional at work or just for themselves as they are working on their own ventures
I believe that with hard work, dedication and consistency anybody who sets their mind towards learning a particular skill can do so - even if that individual has no prior knowledge of it and feels like a complete beginner.
I believe that understanding concepts is much more important than memorizing them. That is the core idea I keep in mind while making the courses.