MICROSOFT SQL SERVER: A Beginner to Advanced Guide
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build their database Schema
- Add Tables to databases
- Perform manipulations using DML queries
- Understand and create views and stored procedures
- Invoke triggers and indexes over queries and tables
- Apply key constraints as required
- Generate Sub-queries and Grant priviledges and User Roles
- Basic understanding of RDBMS
- Basics of Databases
Microsoft SQL Server is the most user friendly of all RDBMS' the extremely popular, greatly used, well known and generally utilized database framework available today. Launch Programmers’ Querying Microsoft SQL Server course acquaints you with building and utilizing databases in this platform.
The course gives understudies the technical skills required to compose basic Transact-SQL queries for Microsoft SQL Server. This course is the establishment for all SQL Server-related controls, including Database Administration and Database Development.
After the successful completion of this course, you will be able to build your own databases and add tables, Views and other SQL objects along with incorporating various user roles and privileges for the same.
- Students who wish to have a practical hands-on over RDBMS
- Anyone beginning their career in the database domain