MICROSOFT SQL SERVER: A Beginner to Advanced Guide
What you'll learn
- Build their database Schema
- Add Tables to databases
- Perform manipulations using DML queries
- Understand and create views and stored procedures
- Invoke triggers and indexes over queries and tables
- Apply key constraints as required
- Generate Sub-queries and Grant priviledges and User Roles
- Basic understanding of RDBMS
- Basics of Databases
Microsoft SQL Server is the most user friendly of all RDBMS' the extremely popular, greatly used, well known and generally utilized database framework available today. Launch Programmers’ Querying Microsoft SQL Server course acquaints you with building and utilizing databases in this platform.
The course gives understudies the technical skills required to compose basic Transact-SQL queries for Microsoft SQL Server. This course is the establishment for all SQL Server-related controls, including Database Administration and Database Development.
After the successful completion of this course, you will be able to build your own databases and add tables, Views and other SQL objects along with incorporating various user roles and privileges for the same.
Who this course is for:
- Students who wish to have a practical hands-on over RDBMS
- Anyone beginning their career in the database domain
Launch Programmers is an intuitive e-learning platform that is changing proficient online training. We offer online courses supported by online assets, alongside 24x7 on-request support. We give to experts the adaptability to learn at their own time and place, even from their mobile devices. Launch Programmers courses are uncommonly curated by specialists who screen the IT business with a hawk's eye, and react to desires, changes and prerequisites from the business, and consolidate them into our courses.