Microsoft SQL for Beginners
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Complete literal SELECT statements.
- Complete basic SELECT statements querying against a single table
- Filter data using the WHERE clause
- Sort data using the ORDER BY clause
- Learn about database design and normalization
- Using joins, return columns from multiple tables in the same query
- Understand the difference between the INNER JOIN, LEFT/RIGHT OUTER JOIN, and FULL OUTER JOIN
- Complete SQL statements that use aggregate functions
- Group data together using the GROUP BY clause
- Filter groups of data using the HAVING clause
In this lesson, you will learn how to use the AND and OR logical operators to combine criteria within your WHERE clause.
- I assume you have absolutely NO SQL or database background before taking this course.
- You will need to have a Windows-based computer to run Microsoft SQL Server.
Do you want to learn a skill that can help you earn nearly $100,000 per year? If so, then this course is for you!
SQL (Structured Query Language) is the language we use to interact with databases that store data. This allows us to retrieve data with ease and simplicity. As terms like business intelligence and big data become more familiar, businesses will need more people to learn the SQL language.
This course will teach you how to use the SQL language within Microsoft SQL Server, one of the most popular database engines in the world.
You will have plenty of video lessons to teach you the majority of the content. Each section includes practice problems or additional e-books to help reinforce what you learn in the video tutorials.
- Anyone who works with data, tables, or databases!
- Those who work in organizations where the company typically uses Microsoft databases. This course uses Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL (Microsoft SQL) variant of the SQL language. Those who work with Oracle, DB2, or MySQL might not gain as much from this course.
- If you work in: marketing, finance, accounting, operations, sales, manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, or any other industry/function that collects information
- Someone who wants to learn skills that give them the potential to earn near SIX figures!