Microsoft SQL - Absolute Beginner's Course
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Database Basics and Structured Query Language
- Microsoft SQL Express 2017 and SQL Server Management Studio 2017 must be installed and SQL Server management studio must be configured to connect to SQL Express instance.
This course is for absolute beginners and they will learn how to create the database, how to create a table, what are constraints and how they can be applied to database columns, What are the different types of constraints, What is DDL,DML,DCL and TCL?
We will then learn the data types, how to group and order the data set results, Sub-Queries and Joining the tables based on condition.
RDBMS, SQL, DataTypes, Joins, Sub Queries, DDL,DML,DCL,TCL these are some of the important concepts which you will learn.
- Who have basic knowledge of databse and want to explore the Query language used with the database
In this SQL tutorial, we go through the basics of SQL. We will be using MS SQL Server for this SQL Introduction tutorial. In this session we look at what is Data, then what is database? and then we will look at RDBMS (Relational database management system). We will then look at SQL Basics where we will see what we can do using SQL and finally we see which projects needs SQL knowledge.
In this session we will go through the last constraint on a particular column, i.e. Foreign Key Constraint.
This is part 2 of the SQL Constraint which is continuation of Part 1 where we went through Null, Not-Null, Primary Key, Unique Key, Check Constraint etc.