Discover how to make team collaboration more effective and productive with Learn SharePoint Foundation 2013.
During this 10-hour online video training, a professional instructor will introduce you to SharePoint Foundation 2013 and the program’s useful features for maximizing team communication.
You’ll start with the basics.This includes navigating through the SharePoint interface, creating your own site, and adding content to your SharePoint site.
With Learn SharePoint Foundation 2013 you will also:
- Discover how to work with user groups and permissions to ensure proper access control.
- Learn how to use SharePoint with other Microsoft Office applications.This includes exporting and importing data from Microsoft Excel.
- Find out simple ways to create libraries and lists to keep your content organized.
- Manage challenges that arise from team members using different versions of a file by exploring options for checking in and checking out files.
- Explore how to work with pages, web parts, adding a project calendar, understanding metadata and more.
This course is ideal for those new to SharePoint or those who are looking for more advanced knowledge.
All of our videos are high-definition videos, therefore, they are best viewed with the HD setting on, and the videos enlarged.
What People Are Saying:
★★★★★ “Very easy to follow along for the current chapters completed. Explains thoroughly and clearly.” –Anna Ruiz
★★★★★ “Very good explanations of functionality, giving multiple approaches to accomplish same task. Very clear in details, good pace.” –Lisa Townsend-Moore
★★★★★ “Excellent course. I've taken a couple of other courses by Toby Arnott and I find that he is a really good instructor. He explains things very well and had good pacing.” –Derrick Bourgeois
★★★★★ “The instructor explains each and every components of the subjects he has raised, excellent teaching technique.” -Mulugeta Bedane