Learn Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010
What you'll learn
- Learn the main navigational features and using SharePoint help
- Build a SharePoint site and create user permissions
- An introduction to project task lists and managing libraries
- Efficiency with different editions of Microsoft products
- Creating RSS feeds
- Protecting SharePoint sites with security
- Learn how to work with blogs, surveys, and wiki content
In Learn SharePoint Foundation 2010, discover how to make team collaboration better. SharePoint Foundation 2010 is Microsoft’s web-based platform that takes the complication out of sharing business intelligence and managing content.
During this 10-hour online video training, your professional instructor will introduce you to SharePoint and the program’s useful features for maximizing team communication. You’ll learn to set-up your own custom SharePoint site and build it out with wikis, blogs, surveys, and more. To keep your content organized, you’ll then discover simple ways to create libraries and lists. Find out how to manage challenges that arise from team members using different versions of software. Get valuable tips on backing-up and resorting files. And protect your site by implementing security measures.
Ensure you know how to collaborate effectively and keep up with the rest of your team. Perfect for beginners as well as those already using SharePoint who are looking for more advanced knowledge.
Plus, when you sign up for our class, you’ll also get these 4 BONUSES in addition to the 44 online course videos:
- Downloadable & printable keyboard shortcuts - to help you save time and get your work done faster.
- An online quiz (40 questions) - to test what you've learned.
- 10 hours of downloadable MP3s to play on your favorite audio device - to help you learn in the car, while you walk, or in the gym.
- A certificate of completion to tell everyone you've aced the course.
Where else can you find so many extra tools to help you master SharePoint 2010?
All of our videos are high-definition videos, therefore, they are best viewed with the HD setting on, and the videos enlarged.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone managing or using a SharePoint site for collaboration.
Since 2008, individuals, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies with thousands of employees have benefited from the easy and hands-on software training offered by Simon Sez IT. With over 7,000 video tutorials on a range of software programs, Simon Sez IT ensures stress-free eLearning and enhanced employee productivity - no matter whether you are implementing new software or a technological upgrade for your workplace. With over 500,000 Udemy students in over 180 countries, Simon Sez IT is the preferred online learning choice for individuals and businesses everywhere.